Hello. I just got my Lily XS in the mail and there's no way I'm getting it zipped. :(
I'm hoping to trade it for a size small, if possible. I'm also willing to sell it for $50 + shipping, which is what I paid for it. It is in excellent condition, like new, so beautiful. Yellow is one of my favorite colors and it is checked with white. There is no belt like in the pictures; I never received one. Comment or PM me if you're interested! Thank you <3

Suzanne

Views: 776

Replies to This Discussion

I hear you, Val! The 23" killed me. :(

It is soo cute!

How much would the shipping to Germany cost?

Hi Val! 23.95 USD for Priority International Mail. Would you prefer a slower service?

How long would the shipment take then? And what would be different about the slower service?

Is it still available?

I have a small to sell you, if interested. I don't want to swap, and please bear in mind that I'm in Australia.

That´s very kind, but I have thought about buying a dress from someone in Australia once and the shipment was so expensive, that it did not make much sense for me. But thanks for your offer!

Hi Lola! I wrote a comment below but I'm putting one here as well. Is it yellow? What would the total cost be? I'm in the USA. California. :)

Hi Val and Lola! I apologize that It's taken me so long to get back to you! I've been without internet for many days and I couldn't respond on my phone D:

Val, I'll look up the shipping cost right now!

Lola, is it yellow? If it is then I'm definitely interested! Thank you so much!

I'm so sorry, Suzanne, I just saw this! Yes, it's Yellow and size Small. I believe shipping would be about $18 (no tracking), and I'd sell for $45 + shipping. If you are interested please drop me a line lomac3066@gmail.com

I realize this is a SUPER old post, but do you still have this dress? :D

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service