This is the only swap/sell board that I keep updated. Will sell for the prices listed in the comments, and will negotiate for multiple purchases. Always up for swapping as well! Sell in the US and Canada only! Please send me a message or comment on the board :)

http://www.pinterest.com/lovesofthepast/pins/

Views: 2367

Replies to This Discussion

Just replied back! :)

Is the Large tie me up dress in fetish print still available?

It is :)

hello !(:

Interested in the Fetish print tie me up dress in small as well as the deadly dames Phsycobilly swing dress ( if you decide to sell) I have a harlequin print skirt (original print) and leopard kinky box skirt with tag (if not i understand but would still be interested in buying it !(:  Please contact me at the below email since this thing usually doesn't notify me 

dtopete@uci.edu 

if its too much trouble ill just search for your reply here, thank you for your time sweetheart!! 

-Denise Annabeth

I have both of those skirts (you have great taste) but thank you very much for the offer!

i emailed you about the tie me up dress, let me know if you actually traded it please, still very interested. Any size you have aside from large and above

Are the following still available?

-Erin dress in lucky green small

-Bridgette dress in purple small

-Military pinup dress in black/white small

-Colette dress small

Yup, all of those are still available.

also is the green doris top available? 

I know it's been awhile but do you still have any Bernie dexter dresses left?
I believe I have the majority of what is on my board and possibly a few more (XS/S). Anything in particular you're looking for?
I'm looking for Xs or s anything in the Paris dress or Chelsea dress style!

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service