This is the only swap/sell board that I keep updated. Will sell for the prices listed in the comments, and will negotiate for multiple purchases. Always up for swapping as well! Sell in the US and Canada only! Please send me a message or comment on the board :)

http://www.pinterest.com/lovesofthepast/pins/

Views: 2367

Replies to This Discussion

Is the medium bridgette dress in teal still available? I'd be interested in that

Yes, that one's still available :)

Oh, I just saw this! I get paid on monday, and I would love to buy it

Hello, I'm interested in the Kinky print small dress by Deadly Dames. Is it still available? 

I need to respond to another girl who's interested but if she doesn't take it you're next in line :)
Here's a pic of the misprint. I had to hunt for it - it's near the edge of the skirt.
Attachments:

That's not a big deal..Would you be willing to swap for the Bettie Page Rita dress in green? I've only worn it once. It's an XS. 

Attachments:
That's not really my style but thank you for the offer!

I hope I don't upset you by another offer, but what about the Horror house wife dress? in Small, it's new with tags. 

No worries :) Is it the black or green version?

It's the green one. 

I sent you a message a couple of months ago, still interested!

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service