OLD POST

Views: 959

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm, the Priscilla is in excellent condition, the retail is $120, so I would feel comfortable selling around $75 shipped. For the two together I could make it $130 shipped. 

sounds great! ill run it by my hubb and let you know this evening (: 

Sounds good. Also I just added a big lot of random stuff if you like I can throw in a few items if you like any thing.

Hey sorry I'm so late!   I think ill just take the housewife dress for now unfortunately ..but anyways do i add you and pm you?

Totally fine! I'll accept your request and send you my PayPal info. Let me know too if there is anything in that extras lot you like and I will throw in an item or 2.

also would be able to do 60 flat O;

From our personal messages, here's more of the flaw. First pic is how it sits normally. 2nd and 3rd are with me holding the flap/fold open
Attachments:

lol i need to get out of here but I'm so tempted!! how much for the red/black lauren ? i have a brand new kinky box leopard skirt with tag that i bought months ago but never worn idk if you would be interested. Or a heartbreaker gingham swig dress. If not what would you price it at?

Haha it's okay I know I get stuck on here and I'm like I need this and I need that! The Lauren retails at $124 plus tax and shipping you're looking at almost $150, and since its barely worn, in excellent condition I don't think I can part with it for under $100. What size are the skirt and dress? I have the sweetie in 2 other prints size small and that fits me well, I have been wanting a gingham dress, but.with summer ending it may not be the right timing. I'll checkout the skirt too, what girl doesn't love leopard

me exactly lol! okay ill probably come back for that if you still have it come next week (: The dress and skirt are both small (:

I sent you my address through message so you could ship the haunted housewife dress (: 

Yes yes, heading out to ship in just a little bit! The skirt, its the full one right? Not the pencil skirt. Either way, I'm interested... Hmmm, did you still want the Priscilla? It's not quite even exchange, but I think I would get good use of the skirt, so in the end it's a good exchange for me. Or I could swap for the Lauren plus $20, just value that dress a lot!

yes its the full one (: id have to think which one to choose lol most likely the prescilla. but if i do ill get it next week or the following if you're still up for the exchange then 

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service