OLD POST

Views: 959

Replies to This Discussion

Also what size is the vintage Hawaiian dress and do you have any more pictures of it? :)

It was about 16/13/18 laying flat
Attachments:

That Audrey skirt! 

I'm a little concerned the Hawaiian dress might be a little too small... But I really love it! If it doesn't end up fitting me, would you be ok with me listing it on my Etsy store? Or would you rather I send it back to you? :) I would love to swap the Audrey for the blue Natalie! I just need to double check with another girl that she doesn't want it (tbh I think she changed her mind so I don't think she does.) :) Thank you!!

Also, if you don't mind my asking, what is a fascinator?? I just read about it above your Heidi listing. :)

This is a fascinator! Not the one I have, but just an idea. Fancy little hats with lace lol. Whatever you like with the Hawaiian dress! It was my Grandmother's and I really loved it! But it just won't fit my ribcage, and no weight loss or fitness would change that! Let me know about the Audrey, I had a black in small once and I know it was a little tight, but I am working on that tummy! So it will keep my motivated if I want to be comfortable!

Hey I have another girl interested in the blue natalie so please let me know if you want to finalize this swap asap! :)

Hi again!

Okay so I'm going to have to pass on the swap- the other girl has an Esther Williams suit and I badly need a swim suit. BUT I would still love the vintage Hawaiian if you are up for selling that!

No worries, kinda funny the other girl wants to swap for a swimsuit also! I could sell the Hawaiian dress, $15 including shipping in USA?

I'll take it! :) I'll add you as a friend so we can PM.:)

how much for the black haunted housewife dress?

Hey there, so just checked, it retails at $124, the flaw is very minor, a few stitches and it's back to perfect. Even if you can't sew the flaw isn't affecting how it's worn, so I'd part with it for $65 shipped anywhere in the USA.

okay (: how much for the housewife and the pricilla in lavender together 

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service