It is me again, trying to do another Meet Up. Maybe I am a bit loopy trying to organize these things. But I will keep on trying. And BTW, the four of us who got together on July the 13th for the Meet Up had a wonderful time despite all of the complications. 

I tried this once before in the late spring. I had a wonderful afternoon with Dorthy Treasure. But I'd like to see if we can get a bigger group to go to afternoon tea this time. The date will be Saturday August the 17th. And I will probably schedule it for around 2 or 3 PM. There are two options, either the Huntington Library which is fabulous. Unless it is a really large group, I can probably get everyone in free because I have passes. But the tea costs about $30 plus tax and tip. Or we can again return to the Chado tea room which is fairly inexpensive. Chado is in Old Town Pasadena. I will have to make reservations a few weeks in advance. So I wanted to put this out to get an idea if anyone is interested. I have already talked about this with a few of you and I have also emailed a few local PUGster sisters. So please let me know if you are interested. 

Views: 239

Replies to This Discussion

Kel, I am elated that you are interested!!!

I had such a great time with you at out four person meet up.

I responded on the invite but I wanted to say again I am so sad I will be missing out on seeing everyone again. I cannot believe my luck as I will be out of town that weekend with my family. If our plans change I will let you know! Also, I don't log into this site very often so I am trying to figure out how to change the notifications in this group so I know when someone post information about meeting up.  I hope everyone has a great week and I hope to see you all very soon!!

Cynthia, I will miss seeing you. I really want to get to see you again! After initially posting the meet up info to this group, I figured that I should do a more general post. But then I had it forwarded to those gals I've met, or at least chatted with here in So Cal. I don't know why (well I do know why, I like to meet up with my PUG sisters and doing these Meet Ups is the best way I've figured out how to do it), but I guess that I have decided to just take the bull by the horns and schedule things. I promise to keep you in the loop! have fun with your family!

Well I appreciate you making the effort and planning these events and tagging me on the invite. Otherwise, I do not think we would have these fun events without your work! Hope to see you soon!!

I got it. I saw your reply earlier today. I will miss you. We all will miss you!

I love it my love. You know I am in for this special day. If you did send me an email regarding of this day I didn't receive it at all . xoxo 

I DID! Our emails seem to be cursed! I will send you a message via PUG Style.

OOOH geez !! Well just send in my inbox on here !! That way it will be safer lol !! But I very in for this day . I'm already planning what to wear . 

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Help a girl out?

Started by Kammi Long. Last reply by Valerie L Sep 30, 2014. 3 Replies

Hey ladies! I have recently decided to move BACK to Southern California but I am only familiar with the San Diego area. Ideally I would like to be in the Los Angeles area. While I have traveled there…Continue

Huntington Honeys, a Meet Up day at the Huntington Library and Gardens on 10/5

Started by Aoife 24K. Last reply by Aoife 24K Aug 25, 2014. 7 Replies

I have tried arranging a few Meet Ups in the past. Every time I have had at least one person show an interest and show up. But it is a little discouraging planning things with a low turn out. However…Continue

Meet Up & Swing Out, Cicada Club 4/11/14, Jive Aces

Started by Aoife 24K. Last reply by Aoife 24K Mar 29, 2014. 1 Reply

Well here I go again, trying to arrange something. Those of you who have been there, already know what a wonderful place the Cicada Club is. It is located in Downtown LA at the Oviatt Building. It is…Continue

FIDM Movie Costume Exhibition Meet Up 3/1/14 2PM

Started by Aoife 24K. Last reply by Chacha Billy Feb 25, 2014. 6 Replies

I almost went to this exhibition last weekend. But a big construction project in the Downtown area made me change my mind about it. Anyway, every year the Fashion Institute of Design and…Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service