Selling ; red belt, Vamp top, Doris skirt, Bettie Page dress all size L

Hello ladies,

This is my first time posting here, I hope I'm doing it right. Let me know if I've done something wrong.

Selling some stuff because I recently lost LOTS of weight and am floating in my clothes. I'm located in Canada and am willing to ship internationally. Prices are in CAD.

1- Vamp top in black :

Proof picture here

Size : L (38.5-39' bust, 30.5-31.5 waist)

Worn a couple of times.

Price : 45$

2- High waist red belt

Worn one time. Too big for me. One size.

Price : 20$

3- Doris skirt in black

Proof picture here

Doris skirt. Never worn. I will give the matching black belt as well.
Size : L
Price : 70$

4- Bettie Page dress

Bought last summer,lost weight before I even had time to wear it :( it's completely new without tags.

Size : L
Price : 140$ neg.

Thanks for watching!

Views: 454

Replies to This Discussion

What's the inches on the belt?

Hi Jesi!

From one end to another (not counting the buckle), it is 37 inches :)

Are these prices in CAD? 

Yes! Sorry, forgot to mention!

Hi Sabrina, 

I am interested in the belt if it doesn't work for Jesi. (There is a dress listed on here that I would love, but it is missing the red belt) :)

I'm in Canada at V0A 1H0

Thanks

Thank you! I'll let you know for sure if it doesn't work out!

Hi,

After 3 days I guess it's pretty safe to say the belt is yours. I know know how I should ship it though ; I tried to estimate shipping within a bubbled envelope and it gave me 15$. Wow :/ impossible. I just don't want to... fold it, you know?

Darn, 

I definitely can't stomach paying $35 for the belt (Canada Post can be such a rip-off!)  I could still send you $20 to cover the shipping and effort, if you wanted to send it to a new home where it will be worn! *wink*

Haha, thanks. I can pay 5$ on the shipping though so it would be 10$ instead of 15$ if it makes it better, but i can definitely not pay 10$ shipping. Damn canada post -__-

How about we meet in the middle and I'll send you $28.  :)

Sure. How do you want me to send it? I'm kinda afraid to bend it or something that would damage it.

Perhaps you could roll it like in the photo and pop it into a bubble envelope?  I think that would do the least damage...otherwise in an 8 x 11 envelope folded gently around some cardboard or bubble wrap so that it can't be completely squished down??

You can send me a Paypal request to ali.kippan (at) gmail.com or let me know your email and I'll send it your way along with my mailing address.

Thanks, Ali (aka Sandy Boxx)

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service