hello all! i am selling my Netti dress Size M, in joe de blois's seriously adorable kitty print. i am selling it for $60 plus $10 for shipping.  words can not describe how much i am going to miss this dress, but it just doesn't fit like it used to.  this dress went with me to Malaysia, and has seen some really cool sites.  and although this dress is a world traveler, it is still in great condition!  it comes with a red belt, which is not pictured.  thank you for looking!  have a wonderful day!

Views: 552

Replies to This Discussion

omg story of my LIFE! If for ANY reason Anna doesn't take it, I WILL!!!!!! I've been searching for this dress for ages and ages. 

I've found it here and they still have the medium in stock :) https://www.fiftiesstore.com/netti-dress-cats-p-10571.html

Thank you. 109 Euros is way way way to expensive for me. :(

I also found it at Retroglam. They're sold out of the medium but they do have it in a large and it's a lot cheaper since they're located in Canada. Here's a link to it: https://retroglam.com/store/product-girls/pinup-couture-nettie-catr...

Hi, is still available? I'm interested :) 

Also, would you be interested in trading? 

i am so sorry! i just sold it!

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service