Hello!!! I'm selling the Vamp dress in Tiger print, size Large. Never Worn only tried on, No tags.

Perfect Condition, I love the print and only tried it on for a few min, simply doesnt fit me well :[ 

Asking 85 free shipped anywhere in US
(Retail is 110 plus shipping)

Super sexy!!!!

PAYPAL :) :)

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/the-vamp-dress-in-tiger-print-by-d...

YAY!!

Views: 477

Replies to This Discussion

let me see about the gal who inquired for canada, and if she doesnt take it id be glad to look into Aus shipping. <3 <3

Hey darlin, thanks for looking into that!

Do you mind if I ask your measurements? I'm not sure if I would actually be a large or maybe a medium ... I better check before I buy! :)

Meghan

Sorry ! I saw the comment to the Canadian girly before I saw your reply to me.  My apologies.

Thats ok! measurments are 38, 30, 31 inch. Im like a little smaller than these measurments in the bust and waist but it still fits like a glove. Straps are adjustable.  It depends on how tight you like your wiggle dress.

Sorry ... 38 Hip, 30 Waist, 31 Bust?

Maybe it's the other way around !? I'm a 36 Bust, 30 Waist, 32 High hip, and 38 Low hip (my widest)...

So if so, this sounds good to me! I'd be keen to know what you would like to charge inc postage, if not already sold already.

Sorry love, I'm new to DD and PUG ... ;)  x

opps sorry 38, 30, 41, not 31!

what is the zip code?

Melbourne, Australia - 3141 xx

so, im still waiting to hear back from this other person, but it seems that to Aus if im correct would be around 105-115 usd paypal <3

U can totally let her have it! I was hoping for a medium.

Hi Jackie and Brittany,

I'm sorry to waste everyone's time -- the vamp dress brand new from PUG is 110USD and I am eligible for free shipping, so there is no point :(

Thank you for looking into it Jackie, I'm sorry to disappoint! 

Meghan xo

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service