For sale, but open to a trade.

I will send a PayPal invoice listing the dress so you have buyer protection (and I have seller protection) and I will also absorb the fee that PayPal charges.  I want to make sure everyone is happy :-)

Sophia dress in Baton Rouge Fuschia - size M - Brand new without tags$30 including shipping

SWAPPED

Erin dress in WHITE - size M -  Brand new with tags  - $80 $55 + $5 US shipping SOLD

Colette dress in Red - size M - Brand new without tags (with belt) - $85 $55 + $5 US shipping TRADED

Mon Cheri dress in Olive - size S - Brand new with tags (with belt) - $100 $85 including US shipping

** A few inches of seam above back slit has come out  (will send photos if you're interested in seeing but is a $5 fix at a dry cleaner)  ** SOLD

Doris skirt in Brushstrokes print - size S - Brand new with tags (with belt) - $35 including US shipping SOLD

Film Noir dress in Dusty Rose - size S - Brand new with tags - $75 including US shipping SOLD

Harrison top in Burgundy - size M - Brand new without tags - SOLD

Views: 1506

Replies to This Discussion

The seam being out isn't noticable, but it does make the slit go up very high.  And if you sew at all, you could definitely fix it very easily.  

Because I'm sending from an APO (military) address, Priority will still likely take about a week (service standards don't apply here), so I doubt you'd have it by this weekend.  If you still want it though, just send along your email address and I'll create a PayPal invoice noting the dress details so you get buyer protection and I have seller protection and the whole thing is documented.  I don't mind eating the 2-3% PayPal fee to make sure everyone is happy :-)

No problem if not here by the weekend, this dress in this colour has been on my want list for a while. Email is "darlingoftheunderground@gmail.com". Thank you!

Invoice sent :-)

And paid! Thanks so much! Is this all you have for sale right now?

I'll ship tomorrow via Priority mail and get the DC# up here right away.  I haven't anything else listed at the moment for sale, but have loads of PUG and Stop Staring.  Is there something you're looking for in particular?

I just sent you a friend request, I'll PM you my list.

Prices further reduced, ladies!

Prices lowered again :-)

Prices lowered again, ladies!

Prices lowered again :-)

Bump!

Hi Khara! I'm interested in the Colette, but I've forbidden myself to buy more dresses at the moment (damn all those year end sales!) Would you be interested in a trade? Here is what I have: http://www.pinupgirlstyle.com/group/pug-swap-sell/forum/topics/sell...

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service