For sale, but open to a trade.

I will send a PayPal invoice listing the dress so you have buyer protection (and I have seller protection) and I will also absorb the fee that PayPal charges.  I want to make sure everyone is happy :-)

Sophia dress in Baton Rouge Fuschia - size M - Brand new without tags$30 including shipping

SWAPPED

Erin dress in WHITE - size M -  Brand new with tags  - $80 $55 + $5 US shipping SOLD

Colette dress in Red - size M - Brand new without tags (with belt) - $85 $55 + $5 US shipping TRADED

Mon Cheri dress in Olive - size S - Brand new with tags (with belt) - $100 $85 including US shipping

** A few inches of seam above back slit has come out  (will send photos if you're interested in seeing but is a $5 fix at a dry cleaner)  ** SOLD

Doris skirt in Brushstrokes print - size S - Brand new with tags (with belt) - $35 including US shipping SOLD

Film Noir dress in Dusty Rose - size S - Brand new with tags - $75 including US shipping SOLD

Harrison top in Burgundy - size M - Brand new without tags - SOLD

Views: 1506

Replies to This Discussion

They must not have scanned it anywhere along the way yet.  Mail from an APO address takes about a week (sometimes more, sometimes less), so it should arrive soon.  Here's a photo of the receipt from the post office with the tracking number (PID#) :-)

yeah once i saw the receipt i thought the same thing, just checking! thanks so much Khara!

My pleasure, Celia!

Hey Hun
Still haven't gotten anything :( I'm going to call usps customer service to see what's going on tomorrow since I've been getting out of work late its a little strange that its taking this long

Have you gotten any word from the post office?  I'm still not overly concerned at this point but I don't want you to worry, Celia.  :-/

Still no word, Celia?  I just updated the shipping info in PayPal to reflect your package tracking.  

I'm no concerned just yet, Celia, but please do let me know what you find out when you call. I've never had a package not scanned until it was delivered but that's not to say it couldn't happen. And if it doesn't show, of course I'll refund your money. I think it's just taking a while for whatever reason.

not to worry my darling i finally got it yesterday and i absolutely love it! so sorry that i kept bugging you about it i barely realised you were shipping from germany(?) so yes of course it takes a while longer lol but thank you so much Khara for being so accomodating and a great seller =] xx

WOO HOO!  I'm glad it arrived safely.  :-)  And yeah... any APO is an overseas USPS mailing address.  First Class and Priority Mail still normally only take about a week though.  

Is the Mon Cheri dress in Olive still available? Can I see the slight damage on the back seam? And how much would shipping to Ohio be?

Thanks!

It is still available.  The price is $85 total for the dress being shipped USPS First Class with tracking, but as you might see from what I shipped to Celia, First Class is apparently taking a while from military post offices.  If you'd like the dress I'll ship it Priority for $3 more... so $88 total.  Below you'll find a pic of the seam that came out.  It's about 2 - 2/12".  No damage was done... just the stitching came lose.  

Oh yes, I see the loose stitching, barely noticeable, I can probably fix that myself.  Oh adventures with the post office, it's a love/hate relationship some days. Most times there isn't an issue, but when there is a screw up, it seems so big it makes you want to use another shipping service forever. My last issue was me trying to send an item first class as well. Let's go with Priority mail, then I can wear it for the Hot Rod Hula Hop this weekend that my lodge is throwing. What's your Paypal? Thank you!

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service