Jenny dress in sky blue size M NEW! Never worn, selling it for 110 USD+ shipping.

Views: 837

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Ok, those will be too small. But I will put the word out. The Lilac, otherwise know as the Lavender Jenny will sell in a split second. :-)
As for blue, I have to check it at home in Hungary. I have a S here I bought later instead of M but don't remember if I managed to sell M finally. I go home on 10 August.
Well I do appreciate it and will keep my fingers crossed you still have it. :-)
I will check :)
I'm interested in any Small Jenny dresses. I'm in EU (UK). Let me know if you have any to sell x
Hello,
Yes, I have blue, lavender and harlequin to sell. They are all worn a couple of times, so there is a discount to them. I have the blue one here, and the others in Hungary so I can check their condition in August. Which one are you interested in?
I'll probably take all depending on price but particularly interested in harlequin :)
OK, I will check the blue tomorrow and the others on 10 August and let you know.
The blue S is in a good condition with some light signs of wear, but not in visible places. I can sell it for 70$+ shipping.
Hi, could you email me lizpinto@tiscali.co.uk with the postage cost and a photo if possible. Many thanks
Yes, I will take pictures tomorrow at natural light. Shipping to the UK is 18$ with registered priority.

Hello dear,I am interested in the small lavender Jenny putting myself in line for it & would love to see pictures when you return august 10th :)

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service