I am cleaning out the closet! Most of this items where either purchased on this site or on ebay. All pieces come from a non smoking cat friendly home. US Shipping only please. Any questions or additional photos needed, just ask!

Separates:

White Sean Sz XL - $40 plus $5 for shipping

Dresses:

Russin doll Get Cutie dress sz 12 - $50 plus $5 for shipping

Purses:

Green and Back Lux, New with tag - $70 plus $10 for shipping

Views: 1001

Replies to This Discussion

Paid. Thanks so very much!

hi! did you have tracking details on the dress? Thanks!

Thanks!

Interested in cat netti backup. Nicknferal@hotmail.com

The Cat netti has sold, but I still have the squirrel netti.

Interested in the cowboy halter pending measurements

I don't have the exact measurements as the dress is no longer available on the site. Most PUG dresses in a med have the bust at 36"-37" and the waist at 28" to 29". Hope that helps.

Bump

HI! I am interested in the Large Red Doris shirt and also the stop staring  dress but you dont have the size or meansumernts listed for the  stop staring dress, please lmk!TY

Alex

Interested in stop staring dress please, what size is it? Does it stretch?

Hi Alex!

Sorry, I haven't checked this site in a bit. I no longer have either the stop staring dress or the doris. so sorry to keep you waiting.

Would you take $35 shipped for the black and white Dorothy? You can email me if you will and I'll give ya me pp info. Thanks Hun! Lynnseney@icloud.com

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service