I have an XL Lauren top in Harlequin print for sale. Only worn once. It is a beautiful top, I have since lost some weight and it no longer fits. Asking $45 price includes shipping.

I also have the XL jenny skirt in black. Retails for $98 I am selling it for $70

I will sell them together for $100

Views: 458

Replies to This Discussion

Sure thing. It's kennymeinor@hotmail.com
Thanks dear. It will go out first thing in the morning.

OK Sent!!!!

Awesome thanks!
Ok hon. Sorry but I got your top sent out today instead of mon... My kids came down with a bug and I had to take off work for two days, but I got it out today. Here's your tracking number 911490118986668431283
Usps
Thanks again.~Amy
Hi Hon...so I still haven't gotten the harlequin Lauren shirt!? The tracking number says there's no information on it. Did you send it?
Hey, I just got the package sent back to me saying the address is not known. This is what you sent to me.... The Healing Sanctuary
2020 U street suite 500
Sacramento, CA 95818
Is that correct? Do you have somewhere else I could send it to? Sorry this is taking so long to get to you.
Oooh...no. I'm not sure how that address came up. I didn't know it was even on my PayPal. It's next door to my house. Well at least we know where it is. My correct address is 2010 U St Sacramento, Ca 95818.
I can send you more money for shipping if need be....weird tho!
Ok. I will go to the post office on Monday, I think they can just resend it with the new address and use the same postage. Either way it will go out Monday. Thanks and sorry.
No don't be sorry...It's just confusing. I don't know how that address showed up, but stick let me know if you need postage! :-)
Happy Sunday, Erika
Ok sent it out again I covered the shipping :). You tracking # is 9505521326124209000635

Hello again Amy!
I just wanted to let you know that the Jenny skirt arrived safely (: and thank you very much for the card too! It was a lovely surprise!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
xx.

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service