Hi all,

I'm looking to sell, but may be open to swapping for other size small pieces. Here's what I've got:

JUST ADDED:

XS Dixiefried "Glamour Girl" halter top in leopard with the downward back zip. I've had this for a while and worn it several times, but still in good condition.

STILL AVAILABLE:

XS baby blue vamp top that I purchased from someone else. Too snug for me, but there is a small mark on the front that is not really noticeable and may wash out, but should be noted. It looks like it may have only been worn a few times. (happy to take a picture of the mark if you're interested)

Small, brand new-with tags, tiki print Jenny skirt that is really lovely but just doesn't work with my skin tone and can't be returned because I got it on sale.

Small, brand new-without tags Zooey top, in white, that was a gift and sadly doesn't fit me well in the bust. (never tried on, based on the small black zooey that has been bought already)

Views: 362

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

$13 is good by me, so I make that $59 total?  I assume payment by Paypal is OK?

Paypal would be perfect. My e-mail is 34bricks@gmail.com just make a note of the address you'd like me to send it to and I'll post it this week :)

Payment plus message sent - any problems just give me a shout :)

Hey there, did the top make it to you alright?

Hello, yes it has - I tried to find this post but couldn't (I can't have looked back far enough, though I thought I'd gone further), and/so instead I left some positive feedback in the feedback group :)

Interested in the white Zooey! Here's my swap board: www.pinterest.com/lovesofthepast/

Do you know the measurements on the small tropical hell bunny dress? I may be interested that.

Can I see a photo of the glamour girl halter?

Absolutely, I've just added them to the post!

They are front, back, and tag. Let me know if you need something more specific.

Ohh I love that... what are the measurements? Does it stretch at all? I wear a 34D, so I am a bit worried about if it will fit in the bust.

There is definitely some stretch to it and the bust seems pretty accommodating because of how it's put together. I'm a 32/34B and it's more than comfortable, but I'm not sure if it would be too snug for you or not. Is there a way I can measure it that would help?

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service