Film Noir Dress in Champagne velvet" XS. Never worn. $110 online but I will take $70+shipping.

Tie Me Up dress in Black and Red Fetish print" SM Never worn. Bust is too big for me. $144 online but I will take $90+shipping.

They are both beautiful dresses and deserve to be worn instead of sitting in my closet. I also want to get a new PUG dress for Valentines day but am low on funds.

Views: 306

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

2019 - Sydney

$59.50 for USPS. I can check how much Fedex is if I ship it from work tomorrow. It might be less but I won't know until I check. 

Sorry, $60 for shipping via USPS is just too expensive for me and I doubt Fedex would be cheaper.

I have never shipped anything to Australia so I don't know if I priced it out correctly online. I will go to the post office tomorrow at lunch and see if that is correct. 

Ok, I just left the post office and it's $18.60 for First Class shipping or $44.10 for Priority Shipping.
You have the fetish print one right?

yes, this one. 

Ok
What your zip code?
Shipping with USPS is $5.30. I will take the dress with me when I leave for work. If you do want it send me payment to my Paypal afletes2003@yahoo.com and I will get it out to you today.
I might have to pass on the dress didn't get paid yet.

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service