Let's share our beauty secrets shall we? as a qualified aesthitician I have many tricks of the trade. Where do I start? as far as keeping a white complexion goes- nothing beats weekly sugar and lemon juice scrubs to keep you milky white, baths with milk in it actually work and of course... 30 + sunscreen is a pale girls best friend. I'd love to hear all of yours? sharing is caring.
Newbie here, but I have a few beauty tricks!
1) Warm milk and brown sugar makes for a great face scrub.
2) Crushed aspirin and honey face mask. Just crush a few pills up and mix with honey until a paste forms. Slather it on (avoiding mouth and eyes) and leave for 10-15 minutes. You will glow. :)
3) Home-made lavender sugar scrub. It's wonderful because the sugar exfoliates while the lavender is antibacterial and helps fight acne.
4) Calamine lotion is a great acne spot treatment. In all honesty it works better than ProActiv for me and is way cheaper!
5)Lavender or Tea Tree essential oils are also great spot treatments.
I love cheap, home spa treatments. haha
I like the idea of an asprin face mask!! I also find toothpaste is a good spot treatment ( every girl should know this) dries out zits.
My big secrets are
- Never sleep with make up on
- always have clean hair (dont go overboard with product)
- only wear mascara and lipstick (as an every day event)
- give your skin days off from make up
- Zinc and vitamin C is a girls best friend when it comes to skin (pop a zinc tab every now and again to get that healthy glow)
- NEVER pop a zit or put any product on it, if you absolutely have to put something on it or pop it make sure your hands are squeaky clean and you have some detol handy.