All Discussions Tagged 'eyes' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ever Coveted Winged Eyeliner

I've been noticing that a lot of people have been saying that they can not or have a hard time mastering the winged eyeliner. So i wanted a…

Started by Monet O

56 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Weber

RSS

Members

Forum

Los Angeles advice!

Started by Kammi Long in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Julie Wanda 2 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hey ladies! I have recently decided to move BACK to Southern California but I am only familiar with the San Diego area. Ideally I would like to be in the Los Angeles area. While I have traveled there…Continue

Party Dress?

Started by Sammi in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Kerry Cate 10 hours ago. 3 Replies

So I was laying in bed a couple of weeks ago when something dawned on me - I don't have a party dress.  Of course, I have some pretty dresses - most of them, but not all are PUG - but I've tended to…Continue

Tags: occasion, special, party, dress

BEAUTIFUL BIRDIE IN MUSTARD & PURPLE FLORAL 3X

Started by Rose Louise in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Kerry Cate 10 hours ago. 9 Replies

Dear Pugsters,Birdie in Mustard & Purple Floral...What a stunning, stunning, breathtakingly gorgeous dress!  I love it!  LOVE! Sadly, it figures prominently into The Worst Night Of My Life--a…Continue

Tags: Birdie

Best poses for posing with a hotrod?

Started by Danielle Renee in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Kristina on Saturday. 1 Reply

Heya all! I am posing this Sunday with a 1929 model A (chopped with a roof). What are some great poses that won't require too much experience or skill (it will be my first shoot!). DaniContinue

© 2015   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service