All Discussions Tagged 'vamp' (55)

← Back to PUG Swap/Sell
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SOLD baby blue VAMP dress M nwt $65 shipped

$65 shipped in the US, a little more for Canada and int'l.  Thanks ladies! I am also open to trade for this stuff!  (the list is down at th…

Started by Natalie Paddycakes

8 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Becky

UPDATED Selling 2X Vamp top, Natalie, and Retro Pencil Skirt

UPDATED! I'm looking to sell the following items: Vamp top in baby blue http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/vamp-top-in-baby-blue.html asking…

Started by Mel D

13 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Mel D

Selling 2X Vamp top, Natalie, and Retro Pencil Skirt

UPDATED! I'm looking to sell the following items: Vamp top in baby blue http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/vamp-top-in-baby-blue.html asking…

Started by Mel D

0 Apr 12, 2013

For sale DD Vamp dress XL

DD Vamp dress red with black dots. Size XL, once worn, strait from the cleaners! 85$ includes shipping to the USA

Started by Aubrey H

1 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Suzanna Baker

SELLING: 2X tops and dresses

I'm looking to sell the following items: Vamp top in baby blue http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/vamp-top-in-baby-blue.html asking for $50 +…

Started by Mel D

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Mel D

Looking for DD Vamp tops in XL and DD capris in 2x

Hi all, Looking for Vamps in XL, blue and red with black dots especially. Also looking for DD capris in 2x - any color except the blue. I'm…

Started by Kali Pappas

0 Apr 3, 2013

SELL: (XS) Vamp Dress in red with black dots

I love love love this dress, looks great styled with the bad girl bolero and black wide vinyl belt. I've just never gotten around to wearin…

Started by Kristen

0 Mar 31, 2013

WANTED a TON of XL or 2X tops and dresses

Hi ladies. I am going on vacation in May and I'm looking for a bunch of XL or 2X tops and dresses. I am in the US. The list is:  Doris Top…

Started by Mel D

3 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Mel D

2X vamp dress red with black dots

Hi there, I have the vamp dress to sell in a 2x. Tried on once so is in great condition, asking $90 plus postage. Located in Melbourne Aust…

Started by Suzanne Stevens

9 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Angela R

SOLD

BNWT, only tried it on. Asking $55 plus shipping.  Will also consider a trade for Dixiefried Perfect Pencil Skirts in Lime or Gold, size…

Started by Mischa Mayhem

3 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Mischa Mayhem

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service