All Discussions Tagged 'iso' (21)

← Back to PUG Swap/Sell
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SEEKING LAVENDER VAMP AND BLUE DORIS TOPS XL/2XL

Desperately seeking vamp top in Lavender, (or black, possibly other colors) and Doris tops royal blue, (or yellow, other colors) XL or 2X,…

Started by Bethany Hall

1 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Mel D

ISO Monica in purple or teal 2X

Does anybody have the Monica in purple or teal size 2X they are willing to part with? I would love to get this for an upcoming wedding!! Pl…

Started by Mel D

0 Jul 2, 2015

WANTED ISO Bernie Dexter Picnic/BBQ print, Trashy Diva 10/12 Sci Fi Rockets dress, Streetcar dress in white plaid, Cage or Trixie Romper in Tribal print

If anyone has any of these dresses and are willing to sell please let me know! Willing to buy or make a trade. I have PUG, Stop Staring, an…

Started by Christina

0 Feb 6, 2015

WANTED ISO Trashy Diva 10/12 Sci Fi Rockets dress, Streetcar dress in white plaid, Cage or Trixie Romper in Tribal print

If any one has any of these dresses and are willing to sell please let me know! I also have PUG and Bettie Page/Tatyana I can trade for wit…

Started by Christina

0 Jan 21, 2015

ISO Looking to buy!!

The sizes I'm looking for are XS but I would take the pants in Small if necessary. Laura Byrnes Cropped trousers any color EXCEPT Flur De L…

Started by Alfre Lopez

3 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Lola

ISO: PUG Items! Size Small or Med

Ladies, I'm in search of the following items... If you own any of these items in a size Small or Medium and would like to part ways with th…

Started by Angelica Reynaga

0 Nov 24, 2014

ISO Bernie Dexter Christmas Winter Dress!! :)

I'm looking for either the Osterley or Jubilee dress in a small-- OR this kind with sleeves. Would swap or buy! :)

Started by Katie Farron

0 Sep 27, 2014

ISO/Wanted: Jenny Skirts Size M

Hi ladies! I'm dying over the Jenny skirt. I absolutely NEED the Italian Landscape print and the Pink Castle print! But, I would love to co…

Started by Nikki

0 Jun 20, 2014

Trying to downsize my PUG wishlist, ISO of tons of XS/S items!

Okay so my wishlist on PUG is getting huge! I'm hoping to find some items from you lovely ladies at a reasonable cost so I don't blow my cl…

Started by Amanda

4 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by Khara Williams

Desperately Seeking Malibu Tiki in Green and Lavender

Hello Dolls, I am in search of this beautiful piece, please if anyone has it and its just sitting around collecting dust I would be MORE th…

Started by Marooski

0 Jun 13, 2014

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service