Margrete's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Billie! Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I'm so sorry it has taken me two…"

Margrete replied Mar 3, 2013 to Bullet bra! With examples of wear from a novice

30 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Billie J Lexie

":) Awesome! And also w.r.t. starting to Lindy hop! I started in September. Doing a s…"

Margrete replied Feb 14, 2013 to Bullet bra! With examples of wear from a novice

30 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Billie J Lexie

"Personally, I think petticoats should be a little shorter than the skirt/bottom, so…"

Margrete replied Dec 18, 2012 to Petticoat for a Heidi dress and an Evelyn dress

8 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Rosita loves PUG

"Lovely! :) I hope I'll find a dress or five to wear them with too. Will probably mak…"

Margrete replied Dec 18, 2012 to Bullet bra! With examples of wear from a novice

30 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Billie J Lexie

"I love it, you look great! Thanks for adding it here. (And sorry about the late resp…"

Margrete replied Dec 16, 2012 to Bullet bra! With examples of wear from a novice

30 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Billie J Lexie

"Wow! Awesome, and brave! :) At least it sounds like you didn't get any negative resp…"

Margrete replied Dec 16, 2012 to Bullet bra! With examples of wear from a novice

30 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Billie J Lexie

"I have neither, but I just got my first one too: the Harlow deep suspender belt from…"

Margrete replied Dec 3, 2012 to First Garter Belt! Need some advice!

5 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Viola Von Kitten

"I see. No wonder the 34C doesn't fit you! Yes, it is very important to find the corr…"

Margrete replied Dec 2, 2012 to Bullet bra! With examples of wear from a novice

30 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Billie J Lexie

"Thank you! :) 32D will definitely be better then. I'm not sure what band size you n…"

Margrete replied Dec 1, 2012 to Bullet bra! With examples of wear from a novice

30 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Billie J Lexie

"Thanks ladies! :) Tahitia - I have mainly been looking at types like these (and jus…"

Margrete replied Nov 30, 2012 to Bullet bra! With examples of wear from a novice

30 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Billie J Lexie

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service