Katherine's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you! <3"

Katherine replied Oct 10, 2013 to how do i see my friends' statuses on PUG style?

8 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Katherine

"Maybe I'm going to start a blog post and just edit it to add little mini diaries of…"

Katherine replied Oct 9, 2013 to how do i see my friends' statuses on PUG style?

8 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Katherine

"Holly Golightly maybe?"

Katherine replied Oct 5, 2013 to PUG Halloween Costumes

8 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Djuana L Anderson

"Oh I have the same problem with needing straps! Really "narrows" down the shoe selec…"

Katherine replied Oct 5, 2013 to Autumn/Winter Shoes

21 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Shy Anne

"I saw someone else speak about labor day parties: I wore the Atomic Ginger to ours!"

Katherine replied Sep 10, 2013 to Pin Up LIfestyle Activities... clue us into what you've been up to

30 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Aoife 24K

"My Seattle blog post is relevant to this thread: http://www.pinupgirlstyle.com/profi…"

Katherine replied Sep 10, 2013 to Pin Up LIfestyle Activities... clue us into what you've been up to

30 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Aoife 24K

"On the street in Downtown Oakland, just wearing my Atomic Print Ginger (didn't even…"

Katherine replied Sep 8, 2013 to So what's the best/funniest compliment you've received while wearing PUG clothing?

215 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by JessicaNextDoor

"I would consider attending this in future if there were more notice."

Katherine replied Aug 10, 2013 to Pin-Up Style Backyard Sale!

22 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Ms. Natalie Ruth

"Have you tried a sunhat? That works well for me and is an easy addition to my pinup…"

Katherine replied Jul 17, 2013 to Parasols

10 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Katherine

"It is SUPER important to invest in good foundation & moisturizer & go throug…"

Katherine replied Jul 12, 2013 to Lets talk makeup: what are your makeup essentials for putting together your vintage look?

32 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Kristin

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service