Mel D's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Perfect! I would love to buy it :) please let me know how to send the money. I can d…"

Mel D replied Jul 10, 2014 to SELL: 3 Plus Size 2X PUG Dresses- New Dress Added!

15 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Theresa Rose

"I'd like the Mon Cheri dress! Does it come with the belt? Please let me know if it's…"

Mel D replied Jul 10, 2014 to SELL: 3 Plus Size 2X PUG Dresses- New Dress Added!

15 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Theresa Rose

"No, sorry. The cigarette pants looked horrid on me - I returned them ASAP."

Mel D replied Apr 3, 2014 to ISO 2X Lauren Dress, Jayne Dress, Jenny Dress, Garden Party Dress, Peasant Dress, and Jessica Dress

24 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Brittany Michele

"Actually, Brittany and Tasneem, I have a royal blue Heidi in 2X I would be willing t…"

Mel D replied Apr 3, 2014 to ISO 2X Lauren Dress, Jayne Dress, Jenny Dress, Garden Party Dress, Peasant Dress, and Jessica Dress

24 Apr 4, 2014

"Thanks but I'm going to be getting another dress this time around. I will probably r…"

Mel D replied Apr 2, 2014 to ISO 2X Lauren Dress, Jayne Dress, Jenny Dress, Garden Party Dress, Peasant Dress, and Jessica Dress

24 Apr 4, 2014

"I am interested but I'm going to hold off to see if the other dress works out (I've…"

Mel D replied Apr 2, 2014 to ISO 2X Lauren Dress, Jayne Dress, Jenny Dress, Garden Party Dress, Peasant Dress, and Jessica Dress

24 Apr 4, 2014

"Thank you! Great photo! It's a great purple, even with low lighting. When the dress…"

Mel D replied Mar 31, 2014 to ISO 2X Lauren Dress, Jayne Dress, Jenny Dress, Garden Party Dress, Peasant Dress, and Jessica Dress

24 Apr 4, 2014

"Thank you for describing the purple - I'm still interested! Would you take $100 incl…"

Mel D replied Mar 30, 2014 to ISO 2X Lauren Dress, Jayne Dress, Jenny Dress, Garden Party Dress, Peasant Dress, and Jessica Dress

24 Apr 4, 2014

"I am definitely interested! How much are you looking for? Also, what is the purple l…"

Mel D replied Mar 28, 2014 to ISO 2X Lauren Dress, Jayne Dress, Jenny Dress, Garden Party Dress, Peasant Dress, and Jessica Dress

24 Apr 4, 2014

"No worries. Just let me know when you can. Thanks!"

Mel D replied Mar 28, 2014 to ISO 2X Lauren Dress, Jayne Dress, Jenny Dress, Garden Party Dress, Peasant Dress, and Jessica Dress

24 Apr 4, 2014

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service