Kathryn Stokes's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I could go to either XS or a M in the Juvenile delinquent if anyone has those sizes…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Aug 6, 2012 to WANTED: DD Juvenile Delinquent and/or DD Courtesan Swing in Gingham, size small

1 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"Hi Whitney :)  Yes I still have this dress.  If you're interested at all you can fli…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Aug 1, 2012 to SELL: Deadly Dames Troublemaker Red Gingham, Medium

4 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"There is some stretch to the fabric, not a huge amount though.  I can get the flat m…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jul 30, 2012 to SELL: Deadly Dames Troublemaker Red Gingham, Medium

4 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"Very keen on the DD Babydoll if the others don't take it ;) I'm just across the ditc…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jul 30, 2012 to Small and Medium PUG items for sale

14 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Lisa Skaug

"I've got a brand new with tags black Audrey skirt (the short version), it's a small…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jul 19, 2012 to WANTED: XS clothing. Price range: $50 or less per item

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Kathryn Stokes

"Have dropped to $90 including postage :)  Really don't want to leave this sitting in…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jul 16, 2012 to SOLD

11 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Chantilly Brown

"Sorry about the delay, just got home from work.  If you'd like more let me know :)"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jul 12, 2012 to SOLD

11 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Chantilly Brown

"Was just wondering if you still have this dress?  I'm in New Zealand, but perfectly…"

Kathryn Stokes replied Jul 5, 2012 to Trouble-Maker Dress in Gingham by Deadly Dames Size Small

2 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Laurie Craig

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service