Christy's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, and how much it is? I probably should've asked you that first :)"

Christy replied May 24, 2014 to PUG, Heart of Haute, Glamour Bunny - Sizes MED, LARGE, XL

61 May 31, 2014
Reply by Dee Dee

"Hi, I would LOVE the Luscious dress please, my paypal is nibbles4me@hotmail.com if y…"

Christy replied May 24, 2014 to PUG, Heart of Haute, Glamour Bunny - Sizes MED, LARGE, XL

61 May 31, 2014
Reply by Dee Dee

"It has weight but is not scratchy. I'm 36-29-39 and it did fit me...definitely a tig…"

Christy replied Nov 3, 2013 to FOR SALE/TRADE: Deadly Dames, Laura Byrnes, Pinup Couture, and more--mostly size Large

12 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Dutch Van Kirk

"A trade sounds good, I think the Zooey will fit. Pm me so we can discuss the details…"

Christy replied Nov 3, 2013 to FOR SALE/TRADE: Deadly Dames, Laura Byrnes, Pinup Couture, and more--mostly size Large

12 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Dutch Van Kirk

"It's yours! Friend request me and I'll send you my paypal info."

12 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Dutch Van Kirk

"What's the fit like on the Zooey?"

12 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Dutch Van Kirk

"Sure! That sounds great! I'll friend request ya :)"

Christy replied Aug 10, 2013 to various items in large, swing dress, too fast dead pin up dress, sailor top, leopard top, cuban heel seamed stockings

13 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by celia escalante

"I have left on that listing the modcloth dress, stop staring dress, and the PUG shor…"

Christy replied Aug 10, 2013 to various items in large, swing dress, too fast dead pin up dress, sailor top, leopard top, cuban heel seamed stockings

13 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by celia escalante

"I would do trades if the sales fall through."

Christy replied Aug 10, 2013 to FOR SALE: PUG, Deadly Dames, Stop Staring (M and L items) Shipping Included!

23 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Alicia Mumma

"Accepted!"

Christy replied Aug 10, 2013 to FOR SALE: PUG, Deadly Dames, Stop Staring (M and L items) Shipping Included!

23 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Alicia Mumma

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service