Joanna's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Ill just refund you $10 if thats ok with you :)"

Joanna replied Feb 11, 2014 to PRICES SLASHED selling alot of pug, bettie page and rock steady clothes that have been discontinued or are sold out!

35 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Joanna

"Oh im so sorry I could have sworn I put xs. Would you like to return it? Or I can re…"

Joanna replied Feb 10, 2014 to PRICES SLASHED selling alot of pug, bettie page and rock steady clothes that have been discontinued or are sold out!

35 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Joanna

"Yes I do"

Joanna replied Feb 10, 2014 to PRICES SLASHED selling alot of pug, bettie page and rock steady clothes that have been discontinued or are sold out!

35 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Joanna

"I sure could id use usps priority shipping so it would be there like in two days"

Joanna replied Feb 9, 2014 to PRICES SLASHED selling alot of pug, bettie page and rock steady clothes that have been discontinued or are sold out!

35 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Joanna

"The vamp dress is but the tiki top has been sold :)"

Joanna replied Feb 9, 2014 to PRICES SLASHED selling alot of pug, bettie page and rock steady clothes that have been discontinued or are sold out!

35 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Joanna

"Sent! :)"

Joanna replied Feb 5, 2014 to PRICES SLASHED selling alot of pug, bettie page and rock steady clothes that have been discontinued or are sold out!

35 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Joanna

"It is! Just tell me your email so I can send you an invoice through PayPal. Thanks :)"

Joanna replied Feb 5, 2014 to PRICES SLASHED selling alot of pug, bettie page and rock steady clothes that have been discontinued or are sold out!

35 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Joanna

"Prices slashed! Almost everything is still avaliable!"

Joanna replied Jan 31, 2014 to PRICES SLASHED selling alot of pug, bettie page and rock steady clothes that have been discontinued or are sold out!

35 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Joanna

"Interested in the tiki top if you still have can you send me some pictures?"

Joanna replied Jan 29, 2014 to SOLD

3 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Stephanie Z

"Interested in the doris top if you still have it. Is it a small? How much would ship…"

Joanna replied Jan 19, 2014 to Selling SMALL items - some discontinued styles

8 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Gerri Dickson

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service