VenomMiss's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Amanda, I will have to check on the additional shipping to Australia. I agreed to…"

VenomMiss replied Feb 2, 2013 to SOLD: Deadly Dames Je T'Adore Dress in Victorian Rose Print, Size Small

8 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by VenomMiss

"Hi Bianca, I don't know if you are interested, but I have a size small Bettie in the…"

VenomMiss replied Jan 30, 2013 to SWAP: Bettie Swimsuit in Black Dot, size M

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Bianca Vasquez

"This dress"

VenomMiss replied Jan 30, 2013 to SOLD: Deadly Dames Je T'Adore Dress in Victorian Rose Print, Size Small

8 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by VenomMiss

":bump:"

VenomMiss replied Jan 30, 2013 to SOLD: NWT Black Cherry Bettie Swimsuit in Size Small

11 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tiffinie Collins

"I just wanted to add another thank you to Shannon! I purchased a dress from her whic…"

VenomMiss replied Oct 22, 2012 to Excellent Feedback for Shannon Whinnery

3 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by VenomMiss

"Hi Shannon! I am interested in the VoH Cupcakes Gingham dress. Have you worn it befo…"

VenomMiss replied Oct 6, 2012 to .

7 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Andrea Welsh

"How much would you charge for shipping?"

VenomMiss replied Oct 1, 2012 to Deadly Dames Mon Cherie Medium

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by cela hyatt

"Is the white still available today? I meant to get back to you sooner, but I feel li…"

VenomMiss replied Sep 27, 2012 to Sale or Trade: Black Label: Sean Tops (M) Grey and White

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Shannon Whinnery

":bump:   No takers? I wish this suit would have fit me, because I love the look and…"

VenomMiss replied Sep 25, 2012 to SOLD: NWT Black Cherry Bettie Swimsuit in Size Small

11 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Tiffinie Collins

"Kathryn, I friended you. I have a tracking number for you, which I would like to sen…"

VenomMiss replied Sep 25, 2012 to SOLD! SELL or TRADE: NWT Red Sateen Heidi Dress in Size Small

10 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by VenomMiss

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service