Vivian Rogers's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a silver and black lurex Monica for sale in XL for $100 plus shipping (firm)…"

Vivian Rogers replied Jan 30, 2015 to Wanted: XL items!

9 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Samantha Justine

"Hi Dutch,  Sorry about the delay in response, I've been on vacation.  Can you do $10…"

Vivian Rogers replied Jan 14, 2015 to SOLD!:Selling XL Monica in Silver and Black Lurex

2 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by Vivian Rogers

"Hi Theresa, I will be happy to take this lovely dress off your hands. I see that you…"

Vivian Rogers replied Sep 11, 2014 to SELL: 3 Plus Size 2X PUG Dresses- New Dress Added!

6 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Theresa Rose

"Hi I'm interested in the Hollywood Sexpot Dress. Do you happen to know the measureme…"

Vivian Rogers replied Sep 11, 2014 to SELL: 3 Plus Size 2X PUG Dresses- New Dress Added!

6 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Theresa Rose

"I'm in the interested in the Deadly Dames ruched leopard dress and the Tiki dress, h…"

Vivian Rogers replied Nov 10, 2013 to SELLING multiple items, L-2XL, Negotiable Prices *Multiple Items Sold*

19 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Jessicah Weaver

"You're right there isn't much consistency there.  Well I hope you find something tha…"

Vivian Rogers replied Oct 8, 2013 to WANTED Knee Length Black Petticoat

11 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Anna Shelton

"Is it for a particular PUG dress? I bought the Hell Bunny one which was 22 inches fo…"

Vivian Rogers replied Oct 7, 2013 to WANTED Knee Length Black Petticoat

11 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Anna Shelton

"You might want to check Hell Bunny or E-bay as well. I just got one last week and it…"

Vivian Rogers replied Oct 7, 2013 to WANTED Knee Length Black Petticoat

11 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Anna Shelton

"I saw that a bunch of women were interested in the Mint Heidi. Did someone finally s…"

Vivian Rogers replied Sep 28, 2013 to SELLING XL & 2X

16 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Alvarez

"My husband has asked me not to sell it. Sorry!"

Vivian Rogers replied May 26, 2013 to Desperately need XL royal blue Heidi!!!

4 May 27, 2013
Reply by Dominica Kelly

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service