Christine's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll take the francine heartbreaker in large if you would consider doing it for $40…"

Christine replied Sep 7, 2012 to Lots for sale-PUG/golightly/heartbreaker L and XL

27 May 5, 2013
Reply by Dawn Williams

"I am so sorry, but I won't be able to buy the lovely dress.  I just finished checkin…"

Christine replied Jul 23, 2012 to FOR SALE- Stop Staring size L(discontinued style/new with tags)

11 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Kita

"Heading home and will do as soon as I get there in about an hour.  I'll msg you with…"

Christine replied Jul 23, 2012 to FOR SALE- Stop Staring size L(discontinued style/new with tags)

11 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Kita

"That will be perfect!  If you want to send me an invoice to platinum2platupus@yahoo.…"

11 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Kita

"It looks like it might be a bit snug for me...if you are willing to take $50 inc shi…"

11 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Kita

"I'm checking the measurements, but this may work for me!  "

11 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Kita

"OH wait..sorry thought it was large..not 2xl.  Its gorgeous though!  "

Christine replied Jul 23, 2012 to For sale:Bettie Page, Black Alika Pencil(size 2x)

5 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by lillie stacy

"Would you consider including shipping for the $80?  "

Christine replied Jul 23, 2012 to For sale:Bettie Page, Black Alika Pencil(size 2x)

5 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by lillie stacy

"I just sent you a friend request and a msg about both this dress and Micheline.  "

Christine replied Jul 19, 2012 to ***SOLD*** Masiumi Dress in Lavender NEW WITH TAG size L

4 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Christine

"THis too!!!!! And combined shipping and I can pay at 9am tomorrow!!!!!!"

Christine replied Jul 19, 2012 to ***SOLD***sell: micheline dress in blue size L $65

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Christine

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service