Andrea B's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Mikaila. I have pretty much the same measurements as you and while I don't have a…"

Andrea B replied Jul 26, 2014 to *looking for* a few L/ XL items listed in post.

2 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Amy Joyce

"Dress still available."

Andrea B replied Jul 26, 2014 to FOR SALE: Grey Pris XL BNWOT

4 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Andrea B

"Hi the coral pink skirt in XL is back on ebay. Loveretro123 is the seller. Cheers"

Andrea B replied Jul 9, 2014 to ISO Dixiefried Perfect Pencil Skirt in any color BUT black XL

1 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Andrea B

"Thanks Scanlan. I wonder though if it may be useful for Michelle."

Andrea B replied Jun 24, 2014 to ISO: skirts/birdies and housewife dresses L or XL

19 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Christy

"I am travelling over the next few days and may not have internet connection. I am in…"

Andrea B replied Jun 24, 2014 to ISO: skirts/birdies and housewife dresses L or XL

19 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Christy

"On the facebook sell/swap page there seems to be a short sleeve XL black birdie or h…"

19 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Christy

"That would be fabulous I'll send you a friend request. Would you mind though not sen…"

Andrea B replied Jun 23, 2014 to ISO: skirts/birdies and housewife dresses L or XL

19 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Christy

"Michelle would you like to sell your lavender XL capris?"

Andrea B replied Jun 21, 2014 to ISO: skirts/birdies and housewife dresses L or XL

19 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Christy

"Thanks - I have 42 inch hips so what that tells me is that a lot of stretch will be…"

Andrea B replied Apr 27, 2014 to ADDED Deadly Dames L'Amour in Victorian Rose Print! Selling 2X-XL Items: Laura Byrnes Burana/Marlene, Deadly Dames L'Amour

19 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Scanlan Darlin

"Thanks. It's just that I know it runs small and I don't like tight hips. I was wonde…"

Andrea B replied Apr 26, 2014 to ADDED Deadly Dames L'Amour in Victorian Rose Print! Selling 2X-XL Items: Laura Byrnes Burana/Marlene, Deadly Dames L'Amour

19 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Scanlan Darlin

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service