Kristal Renee Gardner's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"I could do $40 with shipping. Worn once and has already been dry cleaned. "

Kristal Renee Gardner replied Jun 26, 2014 to FOR SALE/TRADE, SMALL and MEDIUM

21 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Mel Strawbridge

"IT is brand new and never worn. It's $180 on the website then you have tax. and I th…"

21 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Mel Strawbridge

"Sorry, its a small. However, this dress has tons of stretch. I am now a medium and w…"

21 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Mel Strawbridge

"Hello! I was just wondering what color kinky ruffles skirt you have? I have been wan…"

Kristal Renee Gardner replied Jun 26, 2014 to TRADES M for L Zoey/Heidi/Birdie/Kinky Ruffles/Floral Pencil Skirt

12 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Kristal Renee Gardner

"I would take $90 on the dress and I would go $60 on the pants. I would charge $5 shi…"

Kristal Renee Gardner replied Jun 16, 2014 to SELL/SWAP/TRADE, Located in US, Multiple Size SMALL Items

20 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Mel Strawbridge

"I'm sorry, I already had the dress before and sold it because it did not fit me. I h…"

Kristal Renee Gardner replied Jun 16, 2014 to SELL/SWAP/TRADE, Located in US, Multiple Size SMALL Items

20 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Mel Strawbridge

"$160 plus $5 shipping! Never worn! Amazing buy considering it's still full price onl…"

Kristal Renee Gardner replied Jun 13, 2014 to SELL/SWAP/TRADE, Located in US, Multiple Size SMALL Items

20 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Mel Strawbridge

"The Jayne dresses sold and I would take $160 on the Monica and $5 Shipping. I didn't…"

Kristal Renee Gardner replied Jun 13, 2014 to SELL/SWAP/TRADE, Located in US, Multiple Size SMALL Items

20 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Mel Strawbridge

"Hi! I would take $155.00 for both with shipping. I can't go too low on the dress bec…"

20 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Mel Strawbridge

"I'm sorry I didn't see anything I needed. Would you want to pay for any items? Or wa…"

20 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Mel Strawbridge

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service