Stephanie 's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wrote back down below."

Stephanie replied Oct 19, 2015 to ISO XL Jayne dress in Baton Rouge color for Halloween costume.

25 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Katlynn seney

"I noticed I was outbid on eBay, can I still send you the money for the dress or does…"

Stephanie replied Oct 19, 2015 to ISO XL Jayne dress in Baton Rouge color for Halloween costume.

25 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Katlynn seney

"Lol so funny! The dress on eBay is yours? I would love to buy it from you. What is y…"

25 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Katlynn seney

"Thank you darling! I didn't even think of checking there. I never buy pug there. Par…"

25 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Katlynn seney

"I have a film noir in XL but it's the darker shade of champagne. I will be posting s…"

Stephanie replied Aug 16, 2015 to SOME RARE/DISCONTINUED/SOLD OUT PUG items L-XL Open to trades

7 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by Amanda Hastings

"I sent you an email :)"

Stephanie replied May 25, 2015 to Yard sale prices! Lorelei, Lauren top, Laura Byrnes trousers and more!

4 May 25, 2015
Reply by Stephanie

"Completely forgot to list the color. It's the baby pink. I do want to disclose that…"

Stephanie replied May 25, 2015 to Yard sale prices! Lorelei, Lauren top, Laura Byrnes trousers and more!

4 May 25, 2015
Reply by Stephanie

"Sounds good, still debating if it fits me :("

Stephanie replied Mar 31, 2015 to SELL Sailor Swing Dress in Navy PUG XL $50 shipped SOLD

5 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Rose

"Has this been sold yet? :)"

Stephanie replied Mar 31, 2015 to SELL Sailor Swing Dress in Navy PUG XL $50 shipped SOLD

5 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Rose

"The brand is actually called voodoo vixen they are based in London uk. I'm not sure…"

Stephanie replied Mar 20, 2015 to For sale or trade! XL, 2XL laura Byrnes, voodoo vixen

9 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Mel D

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service