Acid PopTart's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Did the Voodoo Vixen dress sell?"

Acid PopTart replied Dec 8, 2014 to Lucky 13 cardigan, Deadly Dames dress, PUG dresses/skirt/romper, Tracy Reese dress, and more size M/L/XL

32 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Kelsie

"Not a problem, I understand, I'm just trying to get what I paid for them. For the Au…"

Acid PopTart replied Sep 25, 2013 to OLD POST

44 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Amanda

"I totally understand girl, use that 15% coupon! Let me know if you want the other it…"

Acid PopTart replied Sep 25, 2013 to OLD POST

44 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Amanda

"I have a few things here: http://www.pinupgirlstyle.com/group/pug-swap-sell/forum/to…"

Acid PopTart replied Sep 24, 2013 to OLD POST

44 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Amanda

"Oh thanks luv, but I'm pretty good on cardigans and sweaters right now. Sorry!"

Acid PopTart replied Sep 20, 2013 to SALE - Olive Mon Cheri, Black Audrey Skirt, Red DD Capris, Red Sean Top - SMALLS

3 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Shannon Katherine

"Based off the flat measurements, this seems a hair too large for me. Did it fit you…"

Acid PopTart replied Aug 16, 2013 to Discontinued Collectif

5 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Lura

"Thank you so much for your quick reply! I think I may have to pass for right now, sh…"

Acid PopTart replied Aug 16, 2013 to TRADE or SELL NEW with TAGS LAURA BYRNES cropped trousers in black M

14 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

"Hi! Might be interested in the black cropped trousers size small and the vintage Joh…"

Acid PopTart replied Aug 15, 2013 to TRADE or SELL NEW with TAGS LAURA BYRNES cropped trousers in black M

14 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Rebecca

"I just sent you a friend request, I'll PM you my list."

Acid PopTart replied Aug 6, 2013 to ALL SOLD!!!!

44 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Khara Williams

"Is this still available? I think it may fit, but I'm not absolutely positive."

Acid PopTart replied Aug 6, 2013 to For Sale New With Tags PUG Retrolution Waist Cincher in Black. Size XS

1 Aug 6, 2013
Reply by Acid PopTart

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service