Helen Naughton's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kay, If the bernie dexter dress is still available then I would be interested. Wo…"

Helen Naughton replied Feb 2, 2013 to For Sale small/med items from PUG, Deadly Dames, Bettie Page, Folter, Trashy Diva, Hell Bunny, Lucky 13

30 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Kay

"Awesome. My apologies for not emailing back. Can you invoice me through paypal my em…"

Helen Naughton replied Nov 26, 2012 to SELL ONLY: Bernie Dexter dresses size L (see measurements)

5 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Kristen

"Hi Kristen, I'll take the picnic and bird print dresses off you if they are availabl…"

Helen Naughton replied Nov 25, 2012 to SELL ONLY: Bernie Dexter dresses size L (see measurements)

5 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Kristen

"Hi Kaitie, My apologies for the delay. I would still love to get it. Can you please…"

Helen Naughton replied Sep 26, 2012 to MEDIUM Peacock Birdie Party Dress with 3/4 length sleeves

8 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Kaitie Edwards

"Hi Kaitie, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Please use whatever method is…"

Helen Naughton replied Sep 16, 2012 to MEDIUM Peacock Birdie Party Dress with 3/4 length sleeves

8 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Kaitie Edwards

"Yes girls it did sell. I'm sorry but I got it from Kammi."

Helen Naughton replied Sep 14, 2012 to Size L Doris Peacock print skirt

5 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Helen Naughton

"Hi Shannon, I am interested. I can send you the money or you can send me an invoice…"

Helen Naughton replied Sep 14, 2012 to SALE or TRADE: Doris Tops in Pink and Green (M)

5 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Shannon Whinnery

"Hi Katie, I would love to take this off of your hands. Would you ship to australia?…"

Helen Naughton replied Sep 14, 2012 to MEDIUM Peacock Birdie Party Dress with 3/4 length sleeves

8 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Kaitie Edwards

"Hi Shannon, I am interested in taking both tops from you as I have not yet bought a…"

Helen Naughton replied Sep 14, 2012 to SALE or TRADE: Doris Tops in Pink and Green (M)

5 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Shannon Whinnery

"What size are your items lovely?"

Helen Naughton replied Sep 9, 2012 to BNWT Small Bettie Page Bernadette Dress (pink w/ white cherries)

7 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Jessie Aaron Kraus

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service