Hello Ladies -
While work is trying to figure out how I can blog without breaking the policy acknowledgement that I signed, I'd like to get started (I have my composition book & file folder for pics ready to go!! along with fresh new pens!)... So I am posing the following questions to you so I know where to go and how to run this blog:
1. Are there any mall stores/internet sites in particular that you would like me to review and update on (ie, Forever 21, Lane Bryant, H&M, Macy's, etc)?
2. What sizes are we looking for? (I need an idea of the size range to cover so that no one is left out! :) )
3. What types of clothing/accessories are we looking for (day to day PUG style, special occasion, formal, etc)
4. What type of blog best works for you - written with pics, video, a combo of both?
5. Would you like me to include finds from vintage stores, thrift stores, 99cent type stores, etc?
6. Did I miss anything?
Please let me know so I can get started this week... I will look @ using Wordpress for the actual blog, and will post the link to our blog page here on this site, but how would you like to be informed of when a new blog is posted - do you want to friend me, so I can post it on my status updates, or post it here in the main forums area....?
Also, I would like to include tutorials on how to do stuff - by me, by others - included in the blog. Is there anything in particular - minus hair and makeup, because those are covered here - that you would like a tutorial on? I think my first one will be on how to make sweater guards... Right now, until I get a video/camera, it will be done as a (way cool) Powerpoint presentation - does this work for you?
Ok, I've thrown a lot out there - please please please take the time to answer so I can make this blog something for everyone!
Thanks - Jenn
PS: name suggestions - both for the blog and a PUG name for me would be great!!!
I posted a new post on my site: VintageGirlShopsAModernWorld. Please do me the favor of answering my ?s/queries I posed in the blog in the comments section (which I do read and appreciate).
Much thanks, PUG love & kisses!!!
Double O Jenn =)
Just in case ya'll are like me and get an email whenever this blog is updated, consider it updated: Fall Preview: Forever 21 is up on VintageGirlShopsAModernWorld . Let me know what ya'll think (and if you can't on blogspot, I've reprinted the entirety of it under our blogs section or fb or message me... anyway you can!).
xoxo Jenn =)
© 2023 Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing. Powered by