I was unable to make it for 2013 due to issues with scheduling, boo. I am planning in attending this next one for 2014. So what I want is, who's coming with me? I would love to plan meet ups with you ladies, dinners, etc. it's never too early to start planning!

Views: 133

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so down! :) This will be my first visit and I'm really excited!

This is my husband and I's second year going and we're so excited! Maybe we could meet up at one of the Mitzi and Co beauty classes? I know he won't want to go and I'd love some company!

That is a great idea, I was thinking the same thing. My husband wouldn't want to go and I think it would be a blast.

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Viva 2014

Started by cela hyatt. Last reply by cela hyatt Dec 30, 2013. 3 Replies

I was unable to make it for 2013 due to issues with scheduling, boo. I am planning in attending this next one for 2014. So what I want is, who's coming with me? I would love to plan meet ups with you…Continue

Tags: viva-2014, viva-las-Vegas, Viva

Reverend Horton Heat anyone?!

Started by Kara Rexx. Last reply by Alexxis Maae Mar 12, 2013. 1 Reply

I'm probably going to the Reverend Horton Heat show on Friday night. Tickets are $15. Anyone interested? …Continue

Tags: VLV2013

First time Vendor/Attendee at VLV

Started by Ceci Punch Designs - Ceci. Last reply by Marie Gogo Mar 5, 2013. 1 Reply

Hey there dolls! I am a first time attendee and vendor at the show! Yay! Super excited! Some of my jewelry designs will be featured in the fashion show and I will have a booth set up with handmade…Continue

Tags: jewelry, inspired, vintage

Selling two VLV tickets

Started by Katherine. Last reply by Marie Gogo Mar 4, 2013. 1 Reply

Greetings! Because I just got laid off, I can no longer go to Viva Las Vegas. I'm looking to sell two four day passes.  Hoping to get what I paid for them: $100 each.Thought I would offer here on…Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service