I hope these are OK to post here (if it's not OK, please let me know and I will remove this post)...they aren't PUG dresses, but it is PUG style, brand new and will be PERFECT for VLV !

Vintage 50's Shaheen style repro Hawaiian dress by MailOrderPinup !

Both are made with Alfred Shaheen fabric !! The Shaheen company is still issuing prints under his name and this was released is 09'/10'.

Bodice has smocked elastic side panels, boned sculpted front bodice and gathered at the center front. Top bodice "winged" banding. Skirt has a one sided hip drape and fitted otherwise. Center back zipper. Removable halter straps.

One is a purple-ish blue background with lavender and white koi fish and sea horses !!!
Bust 38-40, waist 32-34, hips 41, length from underarm to hem 35.5 inches. $75 shipped within the US (extra for international shipping).

The other is a gorgeous tropical print called "monstera" in shades of aqua, black, white with a touch of dark brown !!!
Bust 34-36, waist 27-29, hips 36, length from underarm to hem 34 inches. $85 shipped within the US (extra for international shipping).

Both are brand new and unworn !

If these aren't your size, feel free to check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/mailorderpinupclothing and I can make one for you, custom to your size and fabric choice !

Views: 377

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Tabby ~ Which blue one doll ? The aqua smaller sized one or the blue-ish purple larger sized one ? 

If you are in the US, I am paying for shipping.  If you are international...they JUST raised the price of a flat rate envelope from $16.95 to $23.95, but I can pay for part of it and just do $15 for Priority.

I do have enough fabric to make another though :)

lol.. I know the feeling ! Yes, send me a message via FB :)

Hello, I do not have facebook but could you please email me some information for ordering a few dresses? I would like to order one for my mom, and of course, one for myself! I want to order one in the banana leaf print and one in the seahorse pattern. My mom is only 5 ft, so hers will need to be shorter. Let me know what to do! Thanks! These are amazing and the price is great! Also, if you have any other fabrics and styles. 

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service