Hi ladies

I'm desperately looking for the Bordello genie clog 100R , the one in gold with the jewel, size 6

I'm in France and it's so hard to find :-(

So if you see a seller on the net or if you have and want to sell, keep me inform ^_^

Many thanks

Dita

Views: 235

Replies to This Discussion

We're you able to get them off of the Amazon link I sent you?

It's very expensive with the shipping to France so I can't take them :-(((

I'm sorry :( I checked shipping rates & it would be about $25 to France & $145 is a little pricey! I hope you find some

Would a size 7 be too big?

Definitely, 6 is a little big ... I'm a size 5

thank you so much Jessie.

I've just order! I hope it will be ok because it's very cheap (no shipping cost) so I cross my fingers. Anyway I pay by paypal so no problems I think.

Lets hope it's legit! You should be safe with Paypal :)

unfortunalety it was a fake. Paypal just give me a refund because the transaction was suspicious....

I just saw your answer about sinful fashion. But your reply doesn't appear here... strange...

you're an angel Jessie.

I contact them by mail and by FB to know if they have the shoes in my size in stock.

Thanks again for your help.

I hope it will be the good one!

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service