All Discussions Tagged 'top' (77)

← Back to PUG Swap/Sell
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[UPDATE] FOR SALE: TONS of XS & S $30-$72

Hey everyone! I'm looking for new homes for some of my unloved PUG pieces sitting in my closet. All items are size xs and s--new, unworn, o…

Started by Jessica Libra

4 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Lila Starlet

DISO Peasant tops size 3X

Any color, preferably for a bit cheaper than the site!!

Started by Miss Iris Mae

0 Jun 7, 2016

Closet Sale! 2x 3x 4x Pinup Wardrobe with Rare Discontinued Items!

Buy a pinup wardrobe with rare discontinued clothing! Check out the special wardrobe sale price below. Selling out fast! All clothing perfe…

Started by Daphne Woods

24 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Daphne Woods

L NWOT lime green deadly dames voodoo vixen top TRADE/SELL

Hey everyone looking to trade my lime green voodoo vixen top (size Large) for an XL in any color. Email me xxisirionxx@yahoo.com

Started by Fallon V.Hicks

4 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Grace Morin

ISO pink Sabrina top in L or XL

ISO pink Sabrina top in Large or XL please and thank you!  (Also on the lookout for solid vamp tops and the Voodoo Vixen dress in green Lam…

Started by Bethany Hall

0 Sep 28, 2015

ISO SMALL VAMP TOPS :)

Looking for:- Baby blue - Mint - Peach - Red dots/zebra (the other ones more so than these but wouldn't say no!) To buy or swap for, in siz…

Started by Katie Farron

1 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Ms J

[Sell/Swap] Medium Separates

I will accept any reasonable offer - seriously, just ask!  Open to swaps - let me know what you have. Size Medium and open to accessories o…

Started by Amber Kaye

5 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Krystal V.

XS Vamp Tops and Other Items for Sale

It's that time...when you do spring clean and decide you have way too many clothes and haven't gotten any use out of some of them. I donate…

Started by Lady K

13 Sep 17, 2015
Reply by Katie Farron

FOR SALE: L and XL Dresses, shirts and jackets. PUG, Heartbreaker, Lucky Thirteen and more

I am selling several Large and XL items. Brands are from PUG, Lucky Thirteen, Heartbreaker and more. Most of these items have been worn onc…

Started by Rose

10 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Grace Morin

SWAP Renee Dress Black XS

I have a Black Renee Dress in XS that I've worn one time and I'm looking to trade it for any of the following: Red Renee in XS Birdie Dres…

Started by Alfre Lopez

2 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Julia Anderson

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service