All Discussions Tagged 'of' (22)

← Back to PUG Swap/Sell
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FS: Heart of Haute Rock Steady Skirt Dress Taffeta Tartan 1X 2X

I need to clear out some beautiful dresses and skirts to make space for more! My PUG wishlist is long enough that I'm very amenable to trad…

Started by Raggedy Android

5 May 5, 2017
Reply by Raggedy Android

For sale - Small Dresses PUG and HoH

US Seller Selling these three NWT dresses Prices included shipping in US but will consider shipping international if buyer pays for the shi…

Started by Ani

11 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Ani

UPDATED 7/21 - Size L Dresses/Separates - Pinup Couture, Heart of Haute, Collectif, Stop Staring!, Hell Bunny

All items are size L except one M, that fits like a L. All prices are shipped within the US but I am also willing to ship internationally…

Started by Renee Marie

24 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Annie Coleman

For Sale: DD Lace top 2x

~ FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS:  All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping to addresses within the continental U.S. Insurance over $50 will co…

Started by Kali Pappas

11 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Kali Pappas

SELLING: Collectif and Heart of Haute size L

I have a few items I'm trying to sell. Prices are semi-negotiable and include shipping within the US. I'm willing to ship to Canada also fo…

Started by Deva Jasheway

6 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Deva Jasheway

ISO Heart of Haute Ella and Estelle tops in XS

If anybody has any Heart of Haute/Mandie Bee Ella or Estelle blouses in a size XS that they're looking to part with, let me know! I recentl…

Started by Julia Carnevali

0 Aug 31, 2015

Creating a new, updated sales post!

Started by Kali Pappas

55 May 31, 2015
Reply by Kali Pappas

Sell or Trade: PUG pink Annalise Day of the Dead print 2X

I have a pink 2X Annalise Day of the Dead dress with the black bolero (belt is missing) that I'm looking to sell or trade for the emerald g…

Started by Mel D

10 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Mel D

Moving Sale/Closet Cleanout Size L

I'm getting married in May - four months away! My room is a disaster that I desperately need to pack for my move. I'll list more thing as I…

Started by Miss Liz E. Borden

0 Jan 22, 2015

SELL: Folter Day of the Dead dress $25 OBO Size S

For sale:Folter DressSize SmallDay of the Dead print with vibrant colorsPurchased gently worn off eBay but it doesn't fit me.$25 + $5 shipp…

Started by Anne Robichaux

0 Sep 22, 2014

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service