All Discussions Tagged 'iso' (21)

← Back to PUG Swap/Sell
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ISO XL Jayne dress in Baton Rouge color for Halloween costume.

Hello lovelies, I'm currently desperately searching for an XL in the the Jayne dress in the magenta Baton Rouge color. It's available onlin…

Started by Stephanie

25 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Katlynn seney

ISO Lavender vamp and pink sabrina top L, xl or 2x

XL preferred!

Started by Bethany Hall

0 Oct 25, 2015

ISO pink Sabrina top in L or XL

ISO pink Sabrina top in Large or XL please and thank you!  (Also on the lookout for solid vamp tops and the Voodoo Vixen dress in green Lam…

Started by Bethany Hall

0 Sep 28, 2015

ISO BLACK AND RED HARLEQUIN

Hey ladies! So I have found myself with a desperate need of something with a red and black harlequin print. I believe PUG used to make a (J…

Started by Miss Iris Mae

4 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Miss Iris Mae

DESPERATELY ISO XL HAUNTED HOUSEWIFE, EVELYN, AVA, AND MORE

Hey lovelies! I am currently desperately in search of a few PUG items to add to my collection. The color or print doesn't make much of a di…

Started by Miss Iris Mae

3 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Brittany Michele

ISO XL HARLEQUIN ANYTHING

will consider Large-4x MAINLY LOOKING FOR WHITE HARLEQUIN TROUSERS, or any other harlequin short/trouser, looking to expand my collection…

Started by Bethany Hall

0 Aug 21, 2015

SWAP Renee Dress Black XS

I have a Black Renee Dress in XS that I've worn one time and I'm looking to trade it for any of the following: Red Renee in XS Birdie Dres…

Started by Alfre Lopez

2 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Julia Anderson

ISO Carole Top and Harlequin Cigarette Pants

Seeking out the elusive Carole top in any solid color (no Harlequin or Stripes). XS or Small.  Also.. Curious if anyone has the Harlequin p…

Started by Alfre Lopez

0 Aug 11, 2015

WANTED: Size Medium Heidi in Cat Print or Mary Blair Cat Print

I adore all things cats and I just love these two PUG Heidi dresses in both cat prints! I'm looking to buy either one of them for under $80…

Started by Victoria Typpi

0 Aug 1, 2015

WANTED: SM/MED Turquoise harlequin skirt/dress and Cool/Warm Cabana Stripes Skirt

Desperately searching for these dream pieces. Willing to buy or swap for Mary Blair Umbrellas Skirt (small).

Started by Christine Coleau

0 Jul 31, 2015

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service