All Discussions Tagged '3x' (27)

← Back to PUG Swap/Sell
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moving Sale!!!! 2x 3x 4x LOT

I am moving to Canada and have to sell some of my prized pinup clothes. I am selling this LOT of pinup clothing for only $300 + s+h. All cl…

Started by Sam

0 May 18, 2018

Rare Trashy Diva Carnival Skirt

I am moving to Canada and have to sell some of my prized pinup clothes. Among these is the rare Carnival skirt that I never had the chance…

Started by Sam

0 May 18, 2018

DISO 3x Ivory Ava Swing

Decided to surprise my partner (also a vintage enthusiast) with tickets to see Dita in NYC the weekend after Valentine's Day...and he has h…

Started by Miss Iris Mae

0 Nov 13, 2016

Closet Purge Lots to sell: 3X, 4X, 2X and Shoes New/ Barely Worn (Birdie, DD Capris)

I didn't put prices on all of these because I'm open to suggestions. I'm just trying to get rid of these items. All PUG. Natasha Dress in L…

Started by Raechellie Riojas

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Raechellie Riojas

DISO Peasant tops size 3X

Any color, preferably for a bit cheaper than the site!!

Started by Miss Iris Mae

0 Jun 7, 2016

Closet Sale! 2x 3x 4x Pinup Wardrobe with Rare Discontinued Items!

Buy a pinup wardrobe with rare discontinued clothing! Check out the special wardrobe sale price below. Selling out fast! All clothing perfe…

Started by Daphne Woods

24 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Daphne Woods

*Further Reduced Prices* Dresses, DD pants, skirt, and blouse

The following items are for sell. All items are new with tags except for the DD pants. All prices include shipping and handling to the US.…

Started by Daphne Woods

18 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by Daphne Woods

Wanted: Mint Heidi in 1x, 2x or 3x and other 2x dresses

I'm looking for a Heidi dress in Mint for a wedding on the 24th of May. I am looking for a 2x, but could possibly make a 3x or 1x work. I w…

Started by jen p

23 May 13, 2014
Reply by Whitney O'Neill

All Still Available--Plus Size Pants FOR SALE!! Plus Jayne Dress and Lauren top

I have the following for sale. All include free shipping in the US or $8 additional for international shipping. All of the pants have never…

Started by Brittany Michele

26 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by rosie delish

3x pink Jessica nwot

Hi I have a new without tags never worn pink Jessica http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/hot-pink-wiggle-dress.html Will sell for 40 if I pay…

Started by Whitney O'Neill

5 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Whitney O'Neill

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

PUG items for sale -- all size L (dresses, skirts, tops, shoes)

Started by Gaelle Gralnek. Last reply by Gaelle Gralnek Aug 9, 2019. 5 Replies

Hello PUG fans!I have changed jobs and am getting ready to move, so it’s time to trim the closet --  thought I’d offer items I’ve acquired from PUG over the years back to the PUG community. Some are…Continue

ISO: Trashy Diva Sz 10-12

Started by Brittany Jun 27, 2019. 0 Replies

Hi there! I'm on the hunt for the rockets print, the dress cut doesn't matter. I'd like to buy ori have trades... including a tribal Annette& matching bolero includes belt too. Help a gal out!…Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

Veronica Green wiggle dress

Started by Megan Jesus Dec 14, 2018. 0 Replies

Looking for this in an XL.Continue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service