*Our caption contest winner*:
Kristen

Wrote:
"The Angelique Dress in Black Ponte de Roma Knit has the superb fit and quality you’ve come to expect from Laura Byrnes Black Label and is named after the elegant Angelique Noire. This dress is made with a high quality Ponte knit that resists wrinkles while hugging your body in all the right places. The classic shape and thick, comfortable fabric give this dress a sense of timeless grace and looks exceptional on a variety of shapes and sizes. The fishtail hemline, ruffle shoulders and capelete back make this the perfect dress for everything from a day in the office and a night on the town."

If you would like to join the waitlist for this new style and be informed the moment it comes into stock click here.

-Kevin

Views: 1402

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Are you ready Angelique?
Your mystic is completely beyond me.
This ponte was made for tonight and at this party we are going to get it right as we stroll, sleek and secret on our way to ultimate sophistication.

I've waited a long time for you

And you've waited a long time for me
And as you cling to my curves like a chord strikes a nerve
I am owned by you and you by me

So are you ready Angelique?
I sure hope you say yes
Because I'm killing it in this dress
Once again Pin Up Style, has passed the test.

The End

Classic and classy, chic and unique…it must be Angelique.

A silhouette of sophistication entering the room, top to toe elegance and style, a Hollywood Siren causing a stir, Angelique turns heads, you will too.

With ruffles on the shoulder and the distinctive capelet back, this dress creates the female hourglass shape finishing with a curving fishtail hemline giving pure glamour and grace. Such detail and design; it must be Laura Byrnes Black Label.

The Angelique Dress in Black Ponte de Roma Knit has the superb fit and quality you’ve come to expect from Laura Byrnes Black Label and is named after the elegant Angelique Noire. This dress is made with a high quality Ponte knit that resists wrinkles while hugging your body in all the right places. The classic shape and thick, comfortable fabric give this dress a sense of timeless grace and looks exceptional on a variety of shapes and sizes. The fishtail hemline, ruffle shoulders and capelete back make this the perfect dress for everything from a day in the office and a night on the town.  

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

Congratulations Burlesque Baby!

Started by Kevin Holschauer Jun 28, 2013. 0 Replies

I am pleased to announce we have a winner in our Pinup Couture store display contest!Burlesque Baby of Perth, AustraliaBurlesque Baby has been a long time stockist of Pinup Couture and it has been a…Continue

*Exclusive* Natasha Dress in Black with White Deadly Dots available only at...

Started by Kevin Holschauer Mar 20, 2013. 0 Replies

TopVintage.nl! Top Vintage is Europe's premier online boutique.…Continue

Tags: pinup-girl-clothing

*Exclusive* Heidi Dress in White with Black Deadly Dots! Available now from our friends at:

Started by Kevin Holschauer. Last reply by Chantal Habing Feb 9, 2013. 2 Replies

Drum roll please---Rowena!Wendy from Rowena is at it again, snatching up this exclusive new Heidi Dress colorway: White with Black Deadly Dots!  You may remember Rowena from our…Continue

Stoked, more Exclusives coming soon!

Started by Kevin Holschauer. Last reply by Kevin Holschauer Feb 8, 2013. 2 Replies

Hey gang!Keep your eyes peeled, we have two more exclusives coming in the next month or so!!KevinContinue

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service