Hey PUG friends! I just thought that I'd start up a thread here devoted to funny and or embarrassing stories about yourself that you feel like sharing. These could be stories about anything from walking into a glass door to getting caught with your pants down, or falling face down at the office to asking another woman when her due date is when it turns out that she's not pregnant at all.

We've all been there before so go ahead and feel free to post any funny story that you feel like sharing :)

Views: 1290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes I am lucky that I was able to stay standing as she fell into me. I don't necessarily blame her for the act of falling, as you can see in the posts we've ALL done that before, and I can even forgive her for reaching out to brake her fall.

You are right though that the proper thing to do if and when you do that to another woman is at least apologize, but you'd have to be a proper lady and NOT DRUNK to at least know that in the first place, like you said :)

I was going out to my then fiance's mother's birthday party, was dressed to the nines in some killer 4inch heels on. Well it was snowing outside and he told me that it would be in my best interest if I wore flats or boats until I was inside of the restaurant. Well me being who I am, I opposed the notion and the idea. I made it safely inside the car as well as getting out. Well before I got out, he once again gave me the warning and of course I did not listen. He came around to help me out of the car; I took the 1st step, then 2nd step and then on the 3rd step, I let go of his hand. That was a huge mistake because I slipped and fell forward. I broke the fall with my hands and knees. I was so prideful, I refused his immediate help and crawled to the door. I finally allowed him to help me up but all I could do was laugh at my own self.

Oh my God! I'm glad you were able to laugh at the situation but I really hope you weren't hurt at all. I know what you mean about pride getting the best of yourself, or even common sense once in a while, I've been there too :)

No Tahitia I was not hurt badly but it did hurt. I had minor scratches on the palms of my hands but that was it. I learned my lesson to listen sometimes as well as put the pride to the side. 

Oh dear! Like I said to Coca I'm glad that you were able to laugh at what happened, but oh my God that must have hurt like hell! I'm glad that it sounds like after a month the bruisers were gone. I know what you mean by being in a situation where you feel like a major klutz.

Who knows, maybe that cat that you were cat-sitting for even planned the whole thing... you know how devious cats are ;)

I was at a car show modeling with the cars, and I was wearing vintage silk stockings and 5 in. heels, well, the stocking popped off the garter strap and fell to my ankle, before i could do anything i tripped over it, Fortunately i fell on my Grandpa's Hot rod and not the ground, but It was slightly embarrassing :)  

Well I'm glad you were able to grab onto the car and not hit the ground at least, but I know from experience that even just stumbling can be a red faced moment. I hope that the rest of the car show went good though :)

i thought it was funny though, i was laughing and had to get my mom to help clip my stocking on.

What are moms for eh? I've never actually worn stockings before that needed the garter belt to stay up, aside from this one time at the car show do you generally like wearing them?

I love wearing the silk stockings they make me feel sexy and they are so comfortable :) 

They're that comfortable eh? Okay when I plan for my next photoshoot I will definitely have to invest in a couple of pairs then. It can only add to the pinup look right? :)

yes! i like the vintage Girdles with them because the clasps are metal, therefore they last longer and hold better, What Katie Did has a large assortment of back-seamed stockings, and you can find them on ebay cheaper, just make sure they are stockings, if you get panty-hoes they will have the rubber on them, just so you know :) 

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service