I have a couple of PUG items: dresses, Black label tops, pencil skirts and DD cigarette pants. I do not wear them as often as I'd wish. The DD denim cigarette pants I often wear for regular occasions, such as working or shopping. The Joan top is perfect for work as well. In the other items I easily feel overdressed.

Where do you wear your PUG items/pinup style clothes to? To work, only occasional or every day?
Do any of you have tricks to dress them down for more 'regular' occasions?

Views: 652

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The beautiful thing about PUG's entire catalogue is that you can really get outfits for any occasion at all. I've worn the perfect pencil skirt to job interviews, the Joanie top to meetings at my bank, the Vivien Dress to formal gala balls, the Vintage Pinup Bikini to days at the beach, the Netti Dress to picnics after a day the beach, the Sandra Dress to Christmas Eve mass at midnight, and any one of their T-Shirts for just lazily lying around the house on my days off. The best part is that I've gotten compliments every instance I've described above on how great PUG's clothing really is:)

Basically I have yet to find an occasion that I CAN'T wear PUG to. I do know what you mean though about even still not getting to wear it as much as you'd like. Despite our best efforts life just keeps getting in the way doesn't it?

All we can do is appreciate the days we get to wear PUG all the more eh? :)

RSS

Members

Forum

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

For Sale: Blue Harley Dress - Medium

Started by Amber Kaye in PUG Fans Around The World Sep 3, 2017. 0 Replies

Don't wear this dress nearly as much anymore and would love to give it a new home.Original blue Harley, so no pockets. Includes belt. Some light fading from normal wear, but no flaws or rips.Asking…Continue

© 2020   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service