Hey guys! Here's a question for you with the Academy Awards coming up this weekend.

It's Oscar night, you've been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress, or Best Makeup and Hairstyling, or Best Visual Effects or even Best Documentary and you've just pulled up to the red carpet in your stretched limousine  With your best friend/partner/significant other on your arm, you step out of the limo to a flash of lights and crush of swooning onlookers, leaving them all breathless as you stun them in your incredible PUG provided.... what?

My question for all of you is what PUG would you wear on to the red carpet at the Academy Awards? For me, I'm going with the Ava Dress in Teal. It's classic Hollywood glamour at it's best.

So don't be shy and feel free to let us all know what PUG you'd want the world to see you in on Oscar night :)

Views: 141

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love it Brandi! That's such a great look for the red carpet! ;) 

I definitely agree! ;) 

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service