How many times do you work out a week and what do your workouts consist of?

Views: 1758

Replies to This Discussion

My mother also has the suffers from the same things you do (she also has MS on top of it all).  She has been going to the doctor once a month to get B12 shots and this has helped her out a great deal.  I don't know if you already do this, but it might something to look into.  She also has a hard time losing weight but with the shots she feels less lethargic and has some energy. 

Hi Kimberly! I get my b12 shots about once every 2 months.  I find them great too.  

I usually workout everyday. The weekdays I go to the gym where I do about 30 mins of cardio and then 20 mins of various weights. Weekends I go for a run outside for an hour and then when I get home I will either do some weights or a workout DVD. These days though  I try to switch it, one day or intense cardio and then another day of weights but feels awkward when I don't go to the gym.

Mon: Belly Dancing (1 hr)

Tue: Spinning (1 hr) and BOSU (1 hr)

Wed: Ballet (1 hr) & Belly Dancing (1 hr)

Thu: Belly Dancing (1 hr) & BOSU (1 hr)

Sat: Once a month Spinnig (1 hr), almost every Saturday Belly Dancing (1.5 to 3 hr sessions vary)

+ some more here and there

Run,Run,Run...... I love my elliptical ! I used to be a dancer so after I'v stretched than its time to hit the floor. I have pretty much kept my weight since I was 12. Give or take..... I think If your pretty happy in life (for the most part) , your happy and HEALTHY physically.

I am a runner, so I run at least 5 days a week. Sometimes I even run more than that . I am marathon training right now :) I also hit the gym up 3 days a week to weight train. This is normally takes me at least a hour or so.When I have time I like do a PiYo or a  yoga class about once a week to give my body a little break and stretch everything out.

five to six times a week!!  have lost 90 pounds since i had my second child last may!  i use turbo fire an at home program i love!  try to eat as clean as possible!

Attachments:

I run 4-5 days a week, 3-5 miles a run.

I weight-train 3 days a week: legs, chest/tris/delts, back/bis.

I enjoy going to the gym at least 2-3 times a week for an hour or two. I alternate upper body and lower body regimes to accentuate my hourglass and switch it up so I don't get bored. With my crazy schedule I can't always get out to the gym so I like to Shimmy or rock the Flirty Girl Fitness workouts at home. Also, I have an abGlider and some weights to keep it progressive.

I'm a yoga girl. I get on the mat everyday. My current daily workout is a Raviana dvd with Kundalini spinal set followed by The Five Tibetans. I also walk/run with my dog a couple of hours a day. 

I used to have a bad eating disorder and while I've developed a healthy relationship with food, until a few months ago the thought of working out almost always led to brutally judging my body and triggered really nasty mental feedback. Exercise was very anxiety inducing for me. The truth is I never learned how to move my body joyfully, only how to use exercise to punish my body for existing. It's so exciting to come out on the other side of that and start to enjoy working out. First time ever! I love it!

My hope is to continue the momentum and perhaps train for an event this year. But I'm holding all things lightly for the moment and just seeing where this new body relationship goes. Yoga and my pup have really saved my life. 

I have been off the work out wagon for a little while, I blame the miserable Colorado weather! But we just got the Xbox Kinect and I love playing Dance Central and Zumba Fitness! It is so fun, you dont think your working out and my kids love to join in too :)

I love yoga but it kills my wrists, any advise?

RSS

Members

Discussion Forum

What is your current workout regimen?

Started by Ava Adames. Last reply by Sarah Mone Sep 6, 2014. 74 Replies

How many times do you work out a week and what do your workouts consist of?Continue

Exercise That Doesn't Sacrifice Curves?

Started by Kayla B. Last reply by Kayla B Jul 28, 2014. 5 Replies

Surely, such a thing exists!! Do any of you ladies know of any types of exercises that DO the following:- Lifts up the bust (I have tried both Flys and Bench Pressing)-Shrinks body fat (especially…Continue

Tags: Exercise

FB Page link broken

Started by Liz La Queen. Last reply by Liz La Queen Sep 16, 2013. 2 Replies

Is this group still active? The Facebook link on the main page is broken. Thanks!Continue

What kind of eater are you?

Started by Nina Osegueda. Last reply by Lil Miss Lunatic Jul 31, 2013. 33 Replies

Hey guys! Nina here. I'm one of those paleo eaters, and I thought I'd ask what kind of eating style everyone else does? Vegetarians, vegans, low calorie, juicers, ect. We're all different, and some…Continue

Tags: paleo, low-carb, low, calorie, vegetarian

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service