Hi everyone!  I'm going to my first Viva Las Vegas this year!  I'm super excited.  I can't wait to shop and drool over everyone's clothes.  I was wondering if any of you have been to VLV?  Any advice for a first timer?  What to wear (I plan on changing a couple times a day haha)?  What to do?  I still have to come up with some outfits for hubby.  So far he has 2 vintage shirts and a fedora.  ;-)  I already decided I may have to fly Southwest - they let you check 3 bags for free and I may need one just for crinolines.  Hehe.

Views: 840

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I book each year but don't necessarily make it each year. Therefore  mine is one of the cancellations that open up for the wait list. It's worth it. I have several friends on the wait list and they told me it wasn't very long yet.

Ring up and ask them to put you on it. As rooms become free they start contacting people on the wait list. The only thing is, you don't get the Viva discount on the rooms that the first people who book get. Kinda sucks that. If they put aside 100 rooms for Viva and some drop out, but they still fill the rooms, everyone should get the discount. But that's what they told me.

I disagree. They (The Orleans and Viva promoters) tell you at the beginning to book early. That the rooms will be sold out. Even if the rooms do get filled -- the special rate is for those that booked early and placed a deposit early for that room. Taking over the room reservation is not booking early.

Amber -- Frontier airlines lets you fly two bags free up to 50lbs a piece. The seats are more spacious and comfortable & and you can purchase TV time so your flight goes by super quick. Jet blue give you one free bag up to 40 lbs, they also have TV and XM Radio available (but for free).

Billie May those were GREAT suggestions, I wish you'd do your own blog post on this!

I'm coming this year with my boyfriend ! It's gonna be my first time ever ! I've been to Vegas already once though : I loved it !

Can't wait to see all the beautiful ladies & have tons of fun ! 

I'm a little disappointed that the Orlean's already all booked up but oh well... we'll have to stay somewhere near ! 

Viola

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service