Hey all,

Ready to order but in between sizes. Feedback on the main page didnt really solve. Anyone have any recommendations on if I should order small or medium? Im 34C-27.5 waist

Tags: Vamp

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I suppose it's a matter of preference. Depends on the type of fit you want and how you wear it. Fore example with my measurements 43" bust and 37" waist.. I could to up to a 2X, although it would be a bit too roomy for me in the bust since I prefer to wear mine without a bra. So I always order a XL, which is a bit snug in the waist, but that doesn't bother me. I think of it as more of a corset like fit. Works in my case, but it's really a judgement call. Hope what ever you order works out for you :)

Thanks Brandi! So definitely no need for bra on this one?

Yep, no need for one :)

if it help I am 33" bust & 28" waist & I wear the smalls. Perfect fit. 

That does help Alyssa Thanks!

Small would be great ! I'm a big 34B/small34C (depends on the lengerie brand) & 26,5/27 at waist & the small fits me great ! ^_^ I have a tiny bit of room at the waist so should be perfect for you ! ^_^

Viola

Thanks Viola! Ordered the smalls cant wait till they arrive!

RSS

Members

Forum

Putting Together this Outfit with PUG's Help

Started by Tahitia Belle Fille in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Shy Anne on Sunday. 5 Replies

Hello! I hope that everyone's having a great Holiday season so far. I was wondering if you al could give me a hand with a little project of mine.…Continue

Hawaii

Started by Rachel|Drake in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Tahitia Belle Fille Dec 17. 1 Reply

Any pinup girls in Hawaii? Moving out there on NYE would love to set up a meet up!!

Utah ladies?

Started by Jennifer Nicole in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Nikki Dec 15. 16 Replies

Any other Utah ladies floating about?Continue

Jennys!!!

Started by Raechellie Riojas in PUG Fans Around The World Dec 7. 0 Replies

Hey ladies, I've had my eye on the cabana striped Jenny skirts for forevs and was hoping someone had some they'd like to sell? Any of the two color ways would be peachy size 2X! I would have gladly…Continue

© 2014   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service