Hi everyone!

I haven't logged in to PUG style in quite some time, and I'll be real, the reason is that I'm making a large life purchase and I have really had to eliminate purchasing clothing from my budget.  Seeing photos of all you lovely ladies in your fabulous PUG garments just makes me covet them, and subsequently purchase them.

In any case, the Laura Byrnes trousers I have been patient waiting for are finally back in stock.  Being a pants virgin (kinda), I am completely lost as to what size I should order.

I would be so grateful to any of you who own the trousers and can give me some information about sizing and fit.  Also, whether I should size up, down, whether they are true to size, whether there is any stretch, etc.  

Thank you!

Views: 156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Based on the size charts I was a Large (29/30 in waist). They stretch a little - especially after you wear them for a bit. So I would say they are pretty true to size. I'm short (5'3") so they are almost ankle pants on me. :)

Thanks Amber, that's definitely helpful!

I should mention that my measurements are 24-36 so I fall in the lower end of the XS for the waist, and the lower end of the S for the hips...thus my dilemma.  Not sure whether to order an XS or S.   I just ordered the DD denim cigarette pants in the small, which were supposed to be on the looser side for me based on the size chart but they are tiiiiiiiiight.

Hmmm the hips are a little and I mean little roomy for me. I guess you could always order both sizes and return one.
I am 38-31-38 and the L have fit me perfectly. They are actually starting to get a tiny bit loose after several months of ownership. I do recommend cleaning them often as if you'll be sitting a lot, the legs and backside area will stretch out in an unflattering way.
xx

RSS

Members

Forum

(somewhat melancholy....but..)

Started by BooPGirL in PUG Fans Around The World May 5, 2020. 0 Replies

I'm looking for examples of funeral appropriate style. Any suggestions? Continue

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XL

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World. Last reply by Susanne Brown Mar 11, 2019. 1 Reply

Sale: Bettie Page Aurora dress XLNever worn, new without tag, Belt Included!99 USD+…Continue

Tags: dress, pink, evening, formal, page

Doris pants in Chocolate brown

Started by Tabitha Burch in PUG Fans Around The World Feb 10, 2018. 0 Replies

I'm looking for a size 2x in the Doris pants in Chocolate brown. They are so out on the website. If anyone has a pair or know when it will be restocked, I need them!!

For saleBirdie dress floral S

Started by Marta in PUG Fans Around The World Oct 6, 2017. 0 Replies

Selling size S Birdie dress without belt, worn very few times. 70$+30 shipping worldwide.

© 2024   Created by John at Pinup Girl Clothing.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service